Coffee or Tea? Which do you prefer?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Tea or Coffee?

Coffee :coffee: :wha: :displeased:
29%
Tea :drool: :thumbsup: \:D/
71%

Total votes: 24

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I think we need a button for chocolate milkshakes, due to the fact that I don't care for either above mentioned (in poll) beverage.
he/him | a little stinker.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Steve wrote:I think we need a button for chocolate milkshakes, due to the fact that I don't care for either above mentioned (in poll) beverage.
Well, since the discussion is not about other drinks, I understand the lack of the additional option...however I am completely with you--chocolate milkshakes = YUM YUM YUM!! I want one now...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I definitely prefer tea over coffee, i can handle a few sips of coffee, but I usually don't like it. Tea :inlove: Iced is the best! I also love peach tea or raspberry zinger tea. Something that we drink alot is Iced green tea with lemon in it. yum! Our family drinks a lot of tea :)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I think iced tea is a completely different beverage than normal tea from tea bags. The iced tea here isn't even made out of tea bags, it's just some sugar powder stuff you mix with water and then drink. I don't know if iced tea is different in the USA. I like hot mint tea with no sugar better than coffee.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

There's definitely instant iced tea here, but normally my family makes iced tea from tea bags. :- Boil water, let the tea bags steep, and then either refrigerate or pour directly over ice. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.

Post by 31899 »

It depends upon the quality of the tea/coffee. I'm a bit of a tea snob, and only drink coffee when I need to stay up to do a project.

H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I've never really enjoyed either, but just recently I discovered a newfound interest in decaf Earl Grey. :D
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Mountain Dew. Oh wait there is no option for Mountain Dew? :( There should ALWAYS be an option for Mountain Dew when discussing drinks :noway:

Coffee for sure :yes:
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

We make our iced tea from tea bags, or like I said before, the Iced green tea. It's definitely a different drink than the powdered stuff.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Dundermuffin wrote:Mountain Dew. Oh wait there is no option for Mountain Dew? :( There should ALWAYS be an option for Mountain Dew when discussing drinks :noway:
Agreed--that's where my caffeine comes from!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

They're not exactly comparable. I chose tea, thought, because I drink that more often than coffee.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
Dundermuffin wrote:Mountain Dew. Oh wait there is no option for Mountain Dew? :( There should ALWAYS be an option for Mountain Dew when discussing drinks :noway:
Mountain Dew for the win! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Marv wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Mountain Dew for the win! \:D/
\:D/ I totally agree!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Termite wrote:Ugh. Coffee? Tea? :noway: I refuse to start drinking either one in an effort to get myself to like it because I will NOT become one of those people who absolutely can't function during the day without their morning drink. ;)

Regrettably, I am one of those people! Mocha is like coffee's gateway drug, one day you are innocuously drinking hot chocolate and the next you are wondering why your energy level is so high and your savings account is dwindling. :(

At this point, if I don't have my delicious, morning espresso-based drink, I am pretty much useless at work. If it is after noon-ish, I'll drink tea. I love PG Tips and Good Earth Original Blend as well as Bigelow's Earl Grey. The black teas are really good with milk and the herbal teas with a little bit of raw honey. Drip filter coffee is manageable with Coffeemate in it (which, used liberally enough, can basically disguise the taste of gasoline). ;)
Steve

Post by Steve »

Coffee for sure :yes:
I like your non-existant option a lot better than my non-existant option. Mt. Dew is part of my LIFE!
he/him | a little stinker.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Tea! I cannot stand coffee. According to my mom, Coffee is an aquired taste. Or something like that. I like berry and mint tea and pomagranet is my favorite :inlove: I put sugar and honey in my tea.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Coffee. Definitely. I've loved the taste of coffee ever since I was a little kid.

Tea is nice once in a while or when I'm sick. Hot tea, that is.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Mmm. My new job as exam attendant allows me unlimited access to the kitchenette at school... which means unlimited tea, coffee and chocolate biscuits. \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

ooh...nice...lucky! I have access to tea and coffee where I work, but no chocolate biscuits...