Dental teeth

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What have you had?

Cavities
16%
Never had a cavity
9%
Tooth/teeth pulled
9%
Never had a tooth pulled
14%
Wisdom teeth removed
10%
Never had wisdom teeth removed
15%
Braces
15%
Never had braces
12%

Total votes: 120

Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I have had braces. I had all my wisdom teeth removed. I had a 'twin block' (for an overbite) before the braces.
And yeah...I've always been a sweet-tooth, but not always loved my tooth brush, so I had a few cavities when I was younger.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I have no wisdom teeth. \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Had maybe four or five teeth pulled, 5-10 cavities, and braces for about 3 1/2 years (total).
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Irwin wrote:I have no wisdom teeth. \:D/
Lucky, but it's really not that bad! Be careful what you say that's what they said to my mom and she had to have them pulled later becuase they were causing headaches!