Whosuddit?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

31899 wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Here's a not-so-serious one (still a true story though): Thanks to The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell, I now only rarely use lids and straws with my fountain drinks. \:D/
I think this quote was said by my lovely sister, LizzieG! \:D/
LizzieG is your sister! I did not know that one. (Sorry, I'll try to stay on topic now).

Oh, it's okay. that's interesting you didn't know, I thought everyone did. Cool :)

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer knows her sister well - that is correct! :D Yay! I thought that would be a harder one, but I wasn't thinking about Shennifer. ;)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Shennifer wrote:
31899 wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Here's a not-so-serious one (still a true story though): Thanks to The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell, I now only rarely use lids and straws with my fountain drinks. \:D/
LizzieG is your sister! I did not know that one. (Sorry, I'll try to stay on topic now).

Oh, it's okay. that's interesting you didn't know, I thought everyone did. Cool :)
I didn't know that! :shock:

\:D/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I saw a Laura Ingalls poster in the library. Something about a convention or something. Naturally I thought about Laura Ingalls on the ToO
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

iluvsns wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
31899 wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

The thing is that I should have known that, because I was around when LizzieG was around. ;)

I can't find a good quotation :(

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Lee wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
31899 wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

Well, Lee, now you do :)
31899 wrote:
iluvsns wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
31899 wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

The thing is that I should have known that, because I was around when LizzieG was around. ;)

I can't find a good quotation :(

Ha! Well I beat you to it! and I don't think I had even joined the ToO yet \:D/ 8-)

Till the end of the line.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

31899 wrote:Just to be clear, so everyone knows, no searching, right?

Aww, MAN! Just as I was reaching for the button...you rudely jerk it away from my grasp. :shock: Lol.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

LizzieG wrote: Lately, I've taken to brushing my teeth in the shower
Does this practice seem unusual if not hygienically untenable to you all?
\:D/