Favorite Odyssey Bad Guy

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Steve wrote:Hank Murray 8-)
Yes, my favorite too! He brings an interesting angle to his two episodes. I love how Eugene and Isaac on the "Treasure Hunt" turns into a rematch with Hank Murray.
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Rodney Rathbone
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

The Birds in 'For the Birds'. \:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

ric wrote:The Birds in 'For the Birds'. \:D/
Did you know that one of them starred in a Hitchcok film? \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

The Birds, yeah! Could you tell by the certain chirp that it gave? ;)

My favorite villain(ess) is Monica Stone. She's such a loveable character even though she was supposed to be bad. I so want Jason to marry her. Melissa Disney does an amazing job with her voice.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

So far the Stilleto hasn't made a appearance in Odyssey yet. Only his side kicks I guess my favorites are Blackgaard and Bennett Charles.
Last edited by orangie on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Steve wrote:
ric wrote:The Birds in 'For the Birds'. \:D/
Did you know that one of them starred in a Hitchcok film? \:D/
Yeah it was just called "the birds" and was about these birds stalking this girl :lol:

My favorite bad guy is the Stilleto and probably will always BE the Stilleto.
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Mrs Jason Whittaker wrote:Rodney Rathbone
Me too, only because many of the stuff he does is funny.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

iluvsns wrote:Monica Stone. She intrigues me. I wish they would have her get saved and marry Jason. Now THAT would be awesomeness.

\:D/ You took the words right out of my mouth! I love Monica Stone's character, and I so, so, so, so, sooooo wished she could marry Jason!!
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Christian A. wrote:
iluvsns wrote:Monica Stone. She intrigues me. I wish they would have her get saved and marry Jason. Now THAT would be awesomeness.

\:D/ You took the words right out of my mouth! I love Monica Stone's character, and I so, so, so, so, sooooo wished she could marry Jason!!
Ugh...I don't mind her as a character, but i would so not be ok with her marrying Jason.
gunblader3 wrote:
Mrs Jason Whittaker wrote:Rodney Rathbone
Me too, only because many of the stuff he does is funny.
I like Rodney...but I don't really consider him a "bad guy"...he stirs up trouble, but isn't someone who does serious hardcore crimes.
Angel Bob wrote:
I'd be lying if I didn't say that Dr. Blackgaard was my favorite. He is, after all, the quintessential Odyssey villain. And unlike some rather cheesy cartoonish villains on TV who wanted to take over the world, Blackgaard showed time and time again that he really did mean business. It wouldn't be fair to compare the other villains to him, though - they are all quite different, and that's a good thing. :D
Me too! All the Blackgaard bad guys were pretty good (err--bad)...and I wish they'd maybe done a bit of follow up with some of the characters. They all pretty much disappeared after that. Kinda gotta wonder what happened to them.

I actually did like Hank Murray too! He was always the desperate criminal who was freaked out by Odyssey after the episode "Hold Up!"--haha, I'd laugh if they introduced him again somehow! Doubtful though. I do wish we'd have some more recent episodes with short crime stories--TGRC is great, and I'm really glad they are doing it, but I like the random mystery/crime episodes too, like with the hidden whit's end rooms episodes (case of the secret room and the treasure leMonde) or even the one with the Washingtons--though there was barely any contact with or talk about the bad guy.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)