Dr. Who faction

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

...if you want to be scared of statues for the rest of your life...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mark Prescott wrote:I think since SnC liked Dr. Who so much that the admins should make a free one in her honor.
Ha, nice try. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

DanP740 wrote:...if you want to be scared of statues for the rest of your life...
Not ALL statues...just the creepy angel ones!
ric wrote:Sooo..I got series one from the library. And I'm gonna watch it. Soon.

Sooo...I'm in. \:D/
Ok...I think it's cool that you're gonna watch 'em...but just know that they get better as the series goes on...I didn't see the first season until just a short time ago and thought it was really kind of cheesy, so I prefer the later ones...so if you don't like the first season, don't stop watching!!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
ric wrote:Sooo..I got series one from the library. And I'm gonna watch it. Soon.

Ok...I think it's cool that you're gonna watch 'em...but just know that they get better as the series goes on...I didn't see the first season until just a short time ago and thought it was really kind of cheesy, so I prefer the later ones...so if you don't like the first season, don't stop watching!!
Ya, I've actually seen a few of the more recent ones. And those were good.

And yes, I do get the cheezy feeling somewhat. \:D/
The Kings Daughter wrote:

Good boy. \:D/

btw, 'BLINK' is a MUST watch. :yes:
Is that an episode, or what? Forgive me, I'm uninformed. :-
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:

Ya, I've actually seen a few of the more recent ones. And those were good.

And yes, I do get the cheezy feeling somewhat. \:D/

I don't think ALL of them are cheesy...just a few...the early ones in particular...
And yes, "BLINK" is an episode...but I don't recommend it unless you want to be scared to close your eyes to go to sleep at night...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
ric wrote:

I don't think ALL of them are cheesy...just a few...the early ones in particular...
And yes, "BLINK" is an episode...but I don't recommend it unless you want to be scared to close your eyes to go to sleep at night...
Interesting you should say that, because the scariest thing I've ever seen was, in fact, a Doctor Who episode. I think it was a few years ago. It was the one with the werewolf. It really wasn't that scary, I think. It was just...really late at night. :-
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I personally didn't really get freaked out by BLINK, I thought it was cool.. Although it does seem creeper if you watch it by yourself, I've watched it both ways. ;)

But then ever after when you walk by a statue you can call out, 'don't blink'! \:D/

btw, awesome 'blink' avvy Angel Bob. ;)

Did you like that episode, Dan? ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Okay, if you people actually want to do this you should sends your otters to me :yes:

Do you think we should expand it to general science fiction to bring in more members?

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Ric, when you say 'first', specify with 'Classic' or 'Reboot' so we know which one you're talking about. \:D/

And "Blink" is in season three of the reboot, so if you got the first then you'll have to wait a bit before you see it. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and I'm in. \:D/
Last edited by Termite on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

31899 wrote:Do you think we should expand it to general science fiction to bring in more members?
I think it should just be for Doctor Who, with there being so many seasons and episodes, but that's just me.

*sends otters*

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

31899 wrote:Do you think we should expand it to general science fiction to bring in more members?
I think it should just be for Doctor Who, with there being so many seasons and episodes, but that's just me.

*sends otters*
Agreed...and Dr. Who doesn't really fit in with normal "sci-fi" shows.

Post by 31899 »

Termite wrote:And "Blink" is in season three of the reboot
I think you mean season four ;)

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

31899 wrote:

Actually, season 3. I looked it up.

And, Termite, series 1 of the reboot, as it were.

Oh, and I believe there's a sci-fi/fantasy faction already. :-k

*donates*
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

American Eagle wrote:
Mark Prescott wrote:I think since SnC liked Dr. Who so much that the admins should make a free one in her honor.
Ha, nice try. ;)
I actually don't care for Dr. Who, myself.
~Mark Prescott~

Post by 31899 »

ric wrote:
31899 wrote:

Oh, your right. For some reason I thought it had Donna Noble travelling with the Doctor. The other day I saw a sign that said Dr. Don Noble.

SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I began watching the reboot because of all the hubbub on here about the show and am on season 2. \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

31899 wrote:
ric wrote:
31899 wrote:

Oh, your right. For some reason I thought it had Donna Noble travelling with the Doctor. The other day I saw a sign that said Dr. Don Noble.

Hey, 31899... I have one thing to say to you: GOTCHA. :neener:

*cough* ANYWAY. Yay, Sivvy! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein

Post by 31899 »

Give me your otters :x

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Are you guys gonna donate or what? :x
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I'm in! \:D/ But same as iDance, there's a Twilight faction currently being funded soooo... :anxious: