Stuff that shouldn't happen!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Alas...there are so many things that should not happen in this world.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

How could Barney still be on TV??
he/him | a little stinker.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Why don't customers return shopping carts to the cart returns?!?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

montywhittakerIII wrote:Yahoo says no...
YahooAnswers wrote:No. Relient K is absolutely NOT breaking up. However, what you may have heard and misread is that they have a "break-up album." Like they said in their bio on myspace,

"Sometimes the best way to deal with a break-up is to write a batch of great songs about it, turn up the amplifiers and just rock out."

Matt Thiessen broke up with his fiancee, basically. We still have the band, though.
lol....people thought 'break-up album' meant they were breaking up? That's dumb. :-
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:Why don't customers return shopping carts to the cart returns?!?
'Cause we're lazy and decide there are people who want to do them. That is what they're paid for. :anxious:

^no longer my opinion. Because of you, AE, I shall return carts to where they belong. Even if I don't want to.

Why did AE have to guilt trip me? :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Haha, victory! \:D/

It's actually quite dangerous. When carts are squished in between rows of cars, there's a lot of risk for damaging your car (especially in windy weather).

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve

Post by Steve »

That's what the cart corrals are for, right?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

We should have a celebration thread for people like AE that make the retail store parking lots a better place!

*Goes to make thread*

*Decides not to*

Never mind. I forgot, your job keeps you from the ToO!
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Right, Steve. Cart corrals are there to keep the parking lot orderly and safe.

Monty, just come into Meijer and tell my boss what a great job I'm doing! Maybe I'll get a raise. \:D/

Steve

Post by Steve »

American Eagle wrote:Right, Steve. Cart corrals are there to keep the parking lot orderly and safe.
Except when people just push the cart at them instead of into them. I have seen so many people do that. Mostly fat people in pajamas. \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Steve wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Right, Steve. Cart corrals are there to keep the parking lot orderly and safe.
Except when people just push the cart at them instead of into them. I have seen so many people do that. Mostly fat people in pajamas. \:D/
Hahaha, that happens all the time! And yes, I see people shopping in pajamas every day. \:D/

Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

HOW COULD LYNN HILARY LEAVE CELTIC WOMAN!!?!?!?!!
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic