Game Center

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I wouldn't destroy property to get back at them...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

darcie wrote:Blame the Finns. They're the ones that made Angry Birds, not Apple. Yep, make everyone in Finland responsible for the atrocity. It must be the cold that made them do it. Kinda like how Canadians have developed that awesome sense of humor to deal with the cold? :yes:

I haven't played the game, but I hear from many reliable sources that it's good. And that they are very, very angry birds. But you would be mad too if some silly green pigs stole your eggs, right?
IMO, don't waste the 99 cents. But my little bro likes it... I spent another 99 to get the feature that let's you skip levels. It's impossible otherwise.

\:D/
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I think its difficulty is what makes me come back to it. I wouldn't want to keep playing it otherwise.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Has anyone tried Fragger? I like it tons more than angry birds.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I had it for awhile, but I like Miniclip's full version on their website. It's more fun. :yes:

\:D/
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I just bought the full version on iTunes. :)
As for your question about Sunday Lawn Lee, I sort of like it, but it's frustrating. My sister loves it!