Burger King or McDonalds?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

WHICH? :x

Burger King
41%
McDonalds
59%

Total votes: 27

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Mark Prescott wrote:Neither. They both sell processed foods that make me want to puke. (I recently watched Food Inc.)
I always watch movies like that (Food Inc, Supersize Me, and all that) and it always just makes me hungry for some fast food. >_>

I'd have to say McDonalds out of the two, the McRib man...when that came back for a while it was the best thing ever. Plus the McDouble...mmmmm.

For any fast food restaurant i'd have to say Taco Bell trumps them all...or Subway.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I like McDonald's better because they're cheaper and well, their fries are actualle edible.
Last edited by Steve on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
he/him | a little stinker.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I would say both visited both but still I think that Burger King AND McDonalds are both good.

^-AIOluver^
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I cannot begin to express my hatred of McDonald's! Lol...hate everything on their menu (that i've tried, at least) except the ice cream. Chicken tastes funky, and burgers aren't topped correctly. I do admit i'm super mad at Burger King recently though, cause they discontinued their cheesy tots and replaced them with cheese sticks. Cheesy tots were the most amazing fast food item ever. Just for the record!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

McDonald's. I just don't like BK.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

EK wrote: For any fast food restaurant i'd have to say Taco Bell trumps them all...or Subway.
YES.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Galaxy X wrote:
EK wrote: For any fast food restaurant i'd have to say Taco Bell trumps them all...or Subway.
YES.

Amen.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

takeitfromthetop wrote:
Galaxy X wrote:
YES.

Amen.
Yep. Subway trumps. (Not so big on taco bell)
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Subway is good but even the "$5 footlong" isn't really THAT great of a deal. I could easily spend less elsewhere, or spend the same and get fries and a drink with an awesome sandwich.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

The Top Crusader wrote:Subway is good but even the "$5 footlong" isn't really THAT great of a deal. I could easily spend less elsewhere, or spend the same and get fries and a drink with an awesome sandwich.
Ya I don't really get the foot long thing... but they are yummy!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I like Subway due to the convenient location across the street from work. \:D/

However, I'm not a fast food person generally (I, too, saw "Food, Inc.) so really any processed meat/milk products scare me. :(
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Food Inc. ??? Care to fill me in?

\:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I voted for Burger King, but I actually think In-n-Out is better than both.

Till the end of the line.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

iluvsns wrote:Food Inc. ??? Care to fill me in?
It's a documentary focusing on corporate farming, "factory farms", etc. :yes: Incidentally, one of the sustainable farmers on that film, Joel Salatin, lives about 20 minutes down the road. \:D/ We used to go to the same home church, so my family has been over to Polyface quite a bit. He's quite the interesting speaker. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:Subway is good but even the "$5 footlong" isn't really THAT great of a deal. I could easily spend less elsewhere, or spend the same and get fries and a drink with an awesome sandwich.
Eh, it's not, but subway is good enough that I'll spend the extra 2 bucks to get a huge sandwich. Sometimes I'm just not feeling burgers.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Subway.... :inlove: My all time fav!!!!

\:D/
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

McDonalds has my vote.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

McDonalds has my vote as well. :P
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Neither if I can help it, but McDonalds since they have o.k. chicken sandwiches.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Out of the two, I'd pick Burger King. I'd only have McDonalds if I'm desperate.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~