Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Marvin D. wrote:Why is a kid named Jared Johnson in my school when he looks exactly like you? :noway: Aren't you satisfied to be in Michigan? Do you teleport every day to go to Florida? :o
Ooh, ooh, I need to see a picture of this kid. Michigan is too cold, anyway. \:D/
Joanne wrote:DO you have a lot of snow? If so could you send some here?
Yes! I'm not sure what our official snowfall count was, but it's probably about 15 inches. I'm sorry you don't have any. :sniff:
Whitty Whit wrote:Why aren't you joining the second werewolf game??!? :x
Werewolves, vampires, fairies... I iz not a fan. :noway:
Whitty Whit wrote:How are you doing?
I'm doing well! Volleyball didn't go great yesterday (1 win, 3 losses), and I have to work tomorrow. Things could be worse. ;)
Whitty Whit wrote:Why does the "surprised" smiley look like a smile? :o
Catspaw got :) and :o mixed up when she created all the smileys.

(...not. ;))
Whitty Whit wrote:Do you like my signature image? O.oooo I made it, so it isn't gonna be good. ;)
It looks good! The transition between red to blue is nice, and the green text matches nicely.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Hollister wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:Why aren't you joining the second werewolf game??!? :x
Werewolves, vampires, fairies... I iz not a fan. :noway:
Bummer... :(
Hollister wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:How are you doing?
I'm doing well! Volleyball didn't go great yesterday (1 win, 3 losses), and I have to work tomorrow. Things could be worse. ;)
That's good about you doing well! \:D/ You play volleyball? Kewl. ;) Do you like work?
Hollister wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:Why does the "surprised" smiley look like a smile? :o
Catspaw got :) and :o mixed up when she created all the smileys.

(...not. ;))
Hollister wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:Do you like my signature image? O.oooo I made it, so it isn't gonna be good. ;)
It looks good! The transition between red to blue is nice, and the green text matches nicely.
Really? Thanks. \:D/ It took me a while to find the right shade of green to use, AND the font... :roll:
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Whitty Whit wrote:You play volleyball? Kewl. ;)
Our church has a Thursday-night volleyball league. It's a lot of fun! \:D/
Whitty Whit wrote:Do you like work?
More or less. I've made friends with lots of the people I work with, but it is still a pretty tough job. Pushing carts for hours is tiring. ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Huzzah! Your name was changed back to American Eagle! \:D/

Do you like that name? ;)
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Woohoo! \:D/

Do I like it? Who knows. It's my internet name, though, so I've gotten used to it. ;)

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Do you like your name in green? \:D/
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Whitty Whit wrote:Do you like your name in green? \:D/
It's okay. \:D/ I care more about having the editor tools. Those are my favorite part of being a mod, but the username color is fun too. ;)

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Have you been a mod before? And have you read all the guidelines?

Till the end of the line.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shennifer wrote:Have you been a mod before? And have you read all the guidelines?
Yes, two terms ago (Mod, Admin, Mod). I did read the "Comprehesive ToO Guide to Modding!", but after awhile, you'll just get the hang of it. ;)

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

What's the best way to stay awake in church when you've been up till midnight the night before? ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Kings Daughter wrote:What's the best way to stay awake in church when you've been up till midnight the night before? ;)
You just described me this morning. ;)

Drawing works best for me. I should post some of my church doodles some time. It keeps me awake and alive. My sister hates it when I draw during services because she THINKS it's a distraction for me, but we all know that's dumb. :P Just be sure to look up at the pastor every few seconds so he thinks you're paying attention! \:D/

Or chew some mints.
Last edited by American Eagle on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

American Eagle wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:What's the best way to stay awake in church when you've been up till midnight the night before? ;)
You just described me this morning. ;)

Drawing works best for me. I should post some of my church doodles some time. It keeps me awake and alive. My sister hates it when I draw during services because she THINKS it's a distraction for me, but we all know that's dumb. :P Just be sure to look up at the pastor every few seconds so he thinks you're paying attention! \:D/

Or chew some mints.
lol I draw too, mostly when I'm back at my home church, but at the church I go to here I take notes and listen more.

Till the end of the line.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

AE, who is you favorite Character in the Narnia movies?

Who is you least favorite?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mimi wrote:AE, who is you favorite Character in the Narnia movies?
This is so hard! I will have to say Caspian.

1. Caspian
2. Aslan
3. Eustace
4. Lucy
5. Edmund
6. Peter
7. Susan
8. Reepichiep
9. Professor Digory Kirke
10. Gael
Mimi wrote:Who is you least favorite?
Well, I dislike the White Witch because she's evil... or Miraz, maybe?

Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Prince Caspian or Voyage of The Dawn Treader?

Around how many times have you watched each of the three movies?
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Are you considering ever running for Mayor again?

Have you ever read or watched LOTR?

Whats the movie your most looking forward to coming out?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mimi wrote:Prince Caspian or Voyage of The Dawn Treader?
The Voyage of The Dawn Treader, but only by a smidge.
Mimi wrote:Around how many times have you watched each of the three movies?
LWW about 3 times, PC twice, and VDT twice. I'm planning on watching VDT again once I buy it on DVD/blu-ray.
takeitfromthetop wrote:Are you considering ever running for Mayor again?
I doubt it. There's a slight possibility, but I had my turn, and I like watching other people lead this place. \:D/
takeitfromthetop wrote:Have you ever read or watched LOTR?
I have watched it, yes. It's a very exciting trilogy.
takeitfromthetop wrote:Whats the movie your most looking forward to coming out?
Captain America, Super 8, Cars 2, Kung Fu Panda 2, Courageous and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (hopefully).

Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Have you considered reading the Narnia books? (Definitely try them, especially the ones that they haven't made movies of.)
Have you heard of the Focus on the Family Radio theater Narnia dramas? They're amazing.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

What did you think about the scene were in Prince Caspian where the dark powers are revealed? Are you tired of the White Witch showing up again?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Trixie Belden wrote:Have you considered reading the Narnia books? (Definitely try them, especially the ones that they haven't made movies of.)
Haha, that is something I most certainly won't do. ;) I may read LWW, PC and VDT because I've seen them already, and I won't be frustrated at changes.
Trixie Belden wrote:Have you heard of the Focus on the Family Radio theater Narnia dramas? They're amazing.
I may look into that. We've never owned Radio Theatre stuff, but I would like to at some point.
Marvin D. wrote:What did you think about the scene were in Prince Caspian where the dark powers are revealed?
If you're talking about the scene where the White Witch returns, then I didn't like it (especially the two chanting demonic characters). I did like it when Edmund broke the ice and said, "I know", or something like that.
Marvin D. wrote:Are you tired of the White Witch showing up again?
Yeah, I've had enough of her. Aslan killed her forever. I really hope they don't make her and the Lady of the Green Kirtle the same character. :anxious: