Skirts or Pants? Girls Only.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

DanP740 wrote:
iluvsns wrote:DanP740, that was a one word post. :shame:
Don't call me that. Seriously.
Okay, see? ;)

\:D/
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I mostly wear jeans and also shorts.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I wear jeans, corduroys, cargoes, fleece, and whatever other pants in the winter. In the summer it's usually shirts, capris, or cutoffs. I enjoy wearing the occasional skirt or dress, but usually not for everyday wear.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Pants. Skirts...irritate me.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I thought I wore pants more, but lately I've had people at work asking me whether I'm part of a fundamentalist sect because they only see me wearing skirts and apparently in their collective mind, only fundamentalist sect members wear skirts to work. ;) I guess I've been subconsciously avoiding my dress pants because I hate that the hems get all salty in the winter.

Needless to say, it's .... awkward. At home I usually wear pants/jeans.
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

Alrightttttt wellllll.
I wear sweat pants mostly because I'm at home mosta the time. Other than that... I wear jeans, and recently I've been wearing skirts more often... However they aren't your everyday skirts ^_^ they're brightttt colors and black and whiteeeee and very awesome. ahahaha.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Wow. Anybody like Jean skirts? Thats my every day wear.

\:D/
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Always skirts 'cause of my dad, I don't mind it much though, just when I can't ski, sled or tube in the winter. :P
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

iluvsns wrote:Wow. Anybody like Jean skirts? Thats my every day wear.
I do! \:D/ I have a handful of denim skirts that I like - several that I've sewn myself. :yes: Right now I'm in the process of turning a couple of pairs of my granny's jeans into a skirt. (Tearing out the seams of the legs and inserting triangular panels.) They were made out of Tencel, if you've heard of that - really really soft denim.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.