An interesting 'Green Ring Conspiracy' theory.......

Blackgaard connections?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:Keep in mind that Whit said it in a smug kind of way, not super excited like it was Jerry or something.
Said what in a smug way? You mean the part about "It's good to see you again?" He better not be seeing Jerry. If he does that means Mr. Whitaker is dead. Or do you mean Jerry never did die in Vietnam?
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

My posts aren't showing up :-s

EDIT There it is!

Anyways, I was saying that I would bet $100 that this mystery person Whit was talking to is Richard........
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

AIO Psyche wrote:My posts aren't showing up :-s

EDIT There it is!

Anyways, I was saying that I would bet $100 that this mystery person Whit was talking to is Richard........
Please, let it be Richard! \:D/ :pray: Maybe he will get saved in this series. =D>
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Again, Monty is confirmed. Focus employees even say so.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Again, Monty is confirmed. Focus employees even say so.
That doesn't mean that other long lost characters could possibly return also. :sick:
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Again, Monty is confirmed. Focus employees even say so.
I'm not saying Monty isn't confirmed. I do believe that. What I'm trying to figure out is if it's confirmed that Monty is the same person that is in the plane and is the federal agent. Is that person and Monty the same?
Last edited by Samitude on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

You guys know that you can hear the first episode on whitsend.org right?
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

AAH! I must go listen!
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm trying to listen now! I keep getting distracted and having to stop the episode.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

OK. I just listened to the first episode so that answers at least a couple of questions. Now I have a couple more. Has Jay's uncle been on Odyssey before or has it been Jay's dad? Does Nelson have any family that has been introduced previously? I love Odyssey's names for Registered Trademarked places and things. I laughed when I heard about the silver Appleberry Smartphone! I'm guessing that Emily is supposed to be kind of like Lucy, Matthew kind of like Sam, and Nelson kind of like Isaac.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I am starting to listen problem is, won't have part 2 until March 19th
ImageImageImage
logos linked
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Ooooh...I might actually be excited to listen to the upcoming set!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Uh, guys, just make sure to use spoilers for sensitive material. ;)
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:Well, Jacob Isom has heard most of it already and we have audio proof that monty is involved.
Has Jacob said anything about how good the album is? Any idea how it stacks up against Novacom and Blackgaard?

I just finished album 53, and I can tell you. it's really great. It definitely seems like AIO if focusing back on an older audience. It's not too "scary" but it is a really interesting story. I was literally on the edge of my seat for a lot of it!
And, Monty, Jason, Katrina, Wooton, and quite a few new characters are going to be joining the crew. And, I'm actually really excited to say, Connie's FINALLY found something else to do with her life other then just be stuck at Whits End. I think we may be ending up with a new employee working at Whit's End too.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jesus_Minime wrote:I just finished album 53, and I can tell you. it's really great. It definitely seems like AIO if focusing back on an older audience. It's not too "scary" but it is a really interesting story. I was literally on the edge of my seat for a lot of it!
And, Monty, Jason, Katrina, Wooton, and quite a few new characters are going to be joining the crew. And, I'm actually really excited to say, Connie's FINALLY found something else to do with her life other then just be stuck at Whits End. I think we may be ending up with a new employee working at Whit's End too.
How would you say it stacks up against the other 'sagas'? How did Jason sound?Beas it the same old Jason we know? Does he remain in Odyssey after the adventure?? Do we have a new recurring villain???

:boohoo:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I wanna listen so bad, but at the same time I want to wait until it's closer to the time of the next episode!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Jesus_Minime wrote:I just finished album 53, and I can tell you. it's really great. It definitely seems like AIO if focusing back on an older audience. It's not too "scary" but it is a really interesting story. I was literally on the edge of my seat for a lot of it!
THANK YOU! He's back. O:)

JM, did the album end with Emily saying, "another mystery solved by the Jones and Park detective agency?" :pray: Use spoiler if needed.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Hollister wrote:JM, did the album end with Emily saying, "another mystery solved by the Jones and Park detective agency?" :pray:
I hope not........:sick: