who has googled themselves?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

SoccerLOTR wrote:LOL, i just googled my name on here...ran into some long-gone posts involving the duckie wars...if anyone around here remembers those...good times!
i so remember thoes!!! lol!!!!! and a bunch of pillow fight wars between us too!!! great times!!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hollister wrote:
Irwin wrote:The only results actually refer to me! \:D/
THIS.

In fact my real name isn't anywhere on the web! \:D/

I'm American Eagle here. :x
I'm guessing that it doesn't worry you that anyone can see your name??? I know the real name of only one other ToOer.

\:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

iluvsns wrote:
Hollister wrote:
Irwin wrote:The only results actually refer to me! \:D/
THIS.

In fact my real name isn't anywhere on the web! \:D/

I'm American Eagle here. :x
I'm guessing that it doesn't worry you that anyone can see your name??? I know the real name of only one other ToOer.
Obviously that name is so awesome that AE can't possibly have it for reality. :noway: Or can he..?? O.O
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Heh, look me up. :x I'm not too sensitive about giving my information out online, except for like my debit card, pin and social security numbers. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

hey, my name is actually Kalyn Ware about to be Kalyn Brown! ppl can look me up on facebook! hehe
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

We actually just added a space in profiles for a link to your Facebook profile! I've only added it to the newToO style so far, but it will be rolling out to the rest of the styles in the next few days. You can see it in my profile and AE's. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon