Big Bang Theory

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
No way I broke the window

Big Bang Theory

Post by 31899 »

Let's discuss one of the best Sit. Coms. in the history of television \:D/

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Funny. \:D/

Um...what's that show? :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Just a heads up that a number of members here will find some of the content of this show inappropriate. :) I used to watch, but I haven't in a while, mainly because of content issues. I really like Sheldon, so I wish that I could still watch it, but I just can't justify it.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

hmmmm.... :-k I don't have a TV... and the few sitcoms I've seen while in waiting rooms seemed very unintelligent, to be honest.

\:D/
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Love the characters in this show (particularly Sheldon!), but I'm put off by some of the content in it. It's not as bad as Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre's other popular sitcom, but it has its moments. I think it really depends on the episode: I've seen a few episodes where there were very little content problems, but others when I couldn't keep watching it. The quality of the jokes also seems to vary, from what I've seen. So I'm not really sure what to make of the show overall, but I don't think anyone's really missing anything by not seeing it.

Dave