Which is your favorite Star Trek series?

Live long and prosper!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which is your favorite Star Trek series?

Star Trek: The Original Series
31%
Star Trek: The Next Generation
13%
Star Trek: Deep Space 9
13%
Star Trek: Voyager
44%
Star Trek: Enterprise
No votes

Total votes: 16

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

bella1986 wrote:i was obsessed with Voyager. hence why when i was first on here my screen name was Captian Janeway... lol. I just think the story line was better and it had more humor and romance in it... which i have always been fond of...
Cap Janeway????? Is that you?? :shock: \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

TNG by far is the best. All the characters worked together nicely, the episodes were creative, the actors were quality...Voyager would be next on the list.
Original--the acting was wooden, and special effects were severely lacking. Deep Space 9 --didn't see much of it, what i did see I don't remember much...obviously didn't make much of an impression. Enterprise--wanted to like it...couldn't though...ended up being really lousy.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

AIO Psyche wrote:
bella1986 wrote:i was obsessed with Voyager. hence why when i was first on here my screen name was Captian Janeway... lol. I just think the story line was better and it had more humor and romance in it... which i have always been fond of...
Cap Janeway????? Is that you?? :shock: \:D/

yes it is I.... You remember me I take it??? yay!!!!

and soccer, how can u say Voyager is second???? Do u not remember Chakotay??? I was like totally in love with him back in the day!!! he was what tng was missing!!! lol....
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Lol, yes, I remember him...you can plug your ears right now though, cause i'm about to say something blasphemous...I didn't like the characters as much in Voyager as I did in TNG. TNG had characters that could almost all make me laugh, and great interactions with each other...many of the relationships in Voyager seemed to be more stressed than relaxed.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Lol, yes, I remember him...you can plug your ears right now though, cause i'm about to say something blasphemous...I didn't like the characters as much in Voyager as I did in TNG. TNG had characters that could almost all make me laugh, and great interactions with each other...many of the relationships in Voyager seemed to be more stressed than relaxed.
how can u say that??? the characters in voyager were so funny!!! and the relationships only seemed stressed cause of the circumstances they were in....
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

lol, so i don't like their circumstances then. Hence, not as good as TNG! Still good...just not AS good...

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

SoccerLOTR wrote:lol, so i don't like their circumstances then. Hence, not as good as TNG! Still good...just not AS good...
ok ok... we will agree to disagree! lol
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

indeed...as always...{sighs}

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

never have agreed on this one.... i only watched it for the hot guys anyways.... but u always knew that too huh? still my most favorite random person though even if u say Voyager comes in second! \:D/
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

lol, cause i'm the only random one who will argue with you for eternity!

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

and i wouldnt have it any other way!!! lol
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

crazy girl...

bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

yep! but life is more random with me around!!! haha! night!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Voyager was definitely the most thought-provoking series as well as having the best characters. In regards to beginnings and endings; Voyager was epic in it's beginning, covering a whole range of emotions that was truly heart-wrenching. Its ending was the most spectacular of all the series because of its amazing storyline, the time-travel factor, and the Borg. TNG had an ending and beginning on a fairly minor scale. Enterprise had absolutely nothing redeeming about its premiere or finale. (In fact, it was probably one of the worst finales of any recent television series) DS9 had a fairly good emotional story, but still could not rival Voyager, and TOS had no real starting point or finale

Yep, Voyager wins.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?