What is the Worst Album?

Out of all 51, what is your least favorite?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Fans seem to be slowly warming up to albums 33 and 34, for the same reasons we've warmed up to many episodes that aired during the show's first ten albums. While many of those episodes are fabulous and classics, there are still the few episodes that aired then, that if they'd aired today, we'd fine somewhat aggravating. Time heals everything--almost everything.

No, "Take it From the Top" isn't great. But what if these kids become fan favorites in a year or two? Might change how we regard those episodes, right?
Marvin wrote:For me, it feels like Album 52 is shaping up to be one of the worser albums. Not the worst. Just a forgettable one
I'm not as impressed or satisfied with "Cause and Effect" as I thought I would be, but it is definitely a step up in many ways. Throughout my reviews, I'm finding myself being more generous in my reviews than I normally would be, but that's only because I feel like I'm biased because of my age. I'll give the new album this: it is one of the most daring albums in terms of its individual episodes. We shouldn't deny that very few of its slice-of-life episodes sound like ripoffs of old ones, which I feel was becoming a habit in previous years.