Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Right now I'm watching sunday football and eatting snacks! \:D/
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I watched 3+ hours of Detroit Lions football, and we lost... again. How unfun it is to never win a game. Thankfully, my Michigan State Spartans are doing well. \:D/

Not much is happening in real life. I have a tough situation coming up, where I have a camping trip, my most-anticipated sporting event of the year, driver's ed and paint-balling all happening on the same Saturday. I'm probably going to drop out of the camping trip, even though it would be one of the year's highlights. :boohoo:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^at least you have paint-balling to look forward to
I slept in so I missed going to church, but next week I shall set my alarm, because I really do want to go. haven't done much today, except my Bible study. I'll probably try to do homework today, since I have a lot of time.

Till the end of the line.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Wow, life is so confusing lately. I can't even think straight. I think I need to go back to the time when all I did was study and have no social life... I think I'm going to have to quit texting people unless they text me first. Honestly I need a break from everything going on right now and texting makes it so my life continues on the weekend. Stupid cell phones. I need some time to just refocus and get used to everything. I think as of today I'm going to quit facebook and texting arbitrarily. I hope it helps. There's too much going on.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

^Oh, I hope things slow down for you Anna!

Today was a good day. Went to church, went to the store to pick up a few things we needed, then just came home. I love Sunday.
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Termite, watch it when you get the chance. It's an amazing movie. :yes: It does have some language in it but they never take God's name in vain and it's amazingly realistic, for a Christian movie.

Anyways, spent the day after church at my boyfriend's. Mainly dozed and watched movies though....didn't really do much :-k
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I did homework for a collective 18 hours, today and yesterday! :mad:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

StrongNChrist wrote:Termite, watch it when you get the chance. It's an amazing movie. :yes: It does have some language in it but they never take God's name in vain and it's amazingly realistic, for a Christian movie.
Wait, they have some language and it's a Christian movie? :-k

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

The King s Daughter wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:Termite, watch it when you get the chance. It's an amazing movie. :yes: It does have some language in it but they never take God's name in vain and it's amazingly realistic, for a Christian movie.
Wait, they have some language and it's a Christian movie? :-k
Yeah. They use two words a few times throughout the movie. It made it more realistic to be honest :shrugs: And those were two of the milder words out there :-
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Irwin wrote:I did homework for a collective 18 hours, today and yesterday! :mad:
I hardly do that much schoolwork in a week. O:)

Things in real-life are tough (I can't explain further, but it doesn't involve me...). I'm hoping and strongly praying that it passes quickly. God is always amazing, though. :D

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Mel
Smile for the camera

Post by Mel »

Went to a potluck at the church my best friends go to, spent five hours, give or take, at another friend's house for a birthday party for one of my best friends, came home and watched a movie, and I have my first shift at my new job in half an hour. (Midnight. I somehow ended up with a night shift. :-s )
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Well, I finally got my full-size violin! I am bursting in happiness! This is one of the best days of my entire life!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Got carried away in English today. We were suppose to find 5 words we didn't recognize in the speech we were writing an essay on and I went and found 7 :-
And being at school reminds me of Thursday and what happened on it. I feel sorry for one of my boyfriend's friends. I've never met him.....but I still feel sorry for him. Apparently a friend of mine (and his) got drunk and she kissed him. Except he's gay :-
Ahem, anyways, nothing too excited going on. Got woken up at 6 a.m. by my very noisy brother :( Had to get up at 6:30 anyways to get to school. Today's my mom's birthday so we'll be celebrating that later tonight after my counseling appointment.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:lol: Oh, wow...

...Chemistry sucks. :( I just finished the second chapter and I'm lost already. And some idiot went and stood for a good three seconds on my injured foot on Saturday... (don't even ask why I played. I'm such a good daughter who doesn't care her dad thinks she's faking. >_> )
Last edited by Termite on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Ew... 61% on a math assignment. :( Worst mark ever.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

hmm.... I did school and WAY too much Science... yuck. Thats about it!

\:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Well, I almost broke my neck on the trampoline. Yup, I was trying to catch a ball, and I landed on my back, and I fell off, but luckily, I hit the bar thing, and I landed safely on my feet! I seriously could have been hurt though.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have sore legs and don't know if I should compete in cross country next week. My coach really wants me too, but I just don't know if I really want to. I'll have a lot of homework to catch up on, and I never went in cross country to compete. I went in to stay in shape. But everything else is starting to work itself out. One problem goes away, and now there's some new confusion to be added. But at least it's just one thing. If it was 1 step forward 2 steps back there'd be a problem.

And now I have homework, and a test tomorrow. Fun fun fun! :) Not really.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ah, life is good. I don't have much planned this week, but I'm happy nonetheless. \:D/

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Oh joy...I went to dance today & had my Jazz l class. We did all of these weird feet, heel, toe "flicking" things. My heel started to hurt, but it wasn't too bad, so I ignored it.
Then, I took a HARD Jazz class after that. BIG mistake. Now my heel is really hurting, & I had to come home two hours early. So that's why I'm on the ToO
on a Monday night.
*insert provocative quote here*