The Spectacularly Amazing Return of Andrea Meltsner

The other returning member who is not a rouge

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

The Spectacularly Amazing Return of Andrea Meltsner

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Hi! Some of you may remember me. (for those of you who don't I was one of the many "first too-ers" but then left after a while.) If not, hi, I am Andrea Meltsner (or StHellen or whatever I have been in the past, but my name is really Elizabeth) It's nice to meet you. :hello:

It's been a few years since I have been on here regularly. I have kept somewhat in touch with a few people on facebook but I am not sure how many of them are still on here, or are still my friends on facebook. (not that we aren't friends we just never could think of anything to say so they... well no matter)

I have been going through a lot of changes, some are good and some are kind of notsome. That's life though, ya know?

Since I haven't been on here I have been on other social websites, such as Twitter, Youtube, Dailybooth and most likely any other one you can think of. While I am still on those sites I am not a really big presence or anything. I don't want to be all "shameless plug" and give you links to all those unless you want them, so ask if you do.

IRL wise there has been a lot of moving back and forth between houses and jobs. I am looking for one now actually. There is a lot of things I wish I could do and things I really hope to do sometime but I kind of cant at the moment. Money you know, it's sort of a necessary evil. :evil: And I have none, which is kind of bad since most of the things I want to do require money. :explode:

Well that's about it for now, I guess I will see everyone around. And thanks to Zach for randomly calling me this morning. :hug:

I have missed the smilies, cant you tell. hahahah
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I saw the word money and was going to donate you some but then I realized you were probably talking about real money :(

Welcome back \:D/ Call me SnC :yes:
Last edited by StrongNChrist on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Welcome back, Andrea Meltsner! (I may call you Elizabeth, since no one has claimed that nickname in my book. ;)) I'm AE, and I look forward to seeing you around town!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Andrea, thanks for letting us know a bit of what's going on with you! It's always nice to see "old" members return! \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Welcome back, Andrea Meltsner! I am Sapphire. :truce:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Welcome back Andrea! :D I'm The King s Daughter or TKD. :wave:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Welcome back! I'm ric.