Han Solo!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

StrongNChrist wrote:The actor's name is Harrison Ford ;) He also played Indiana Jones. In fact he didn't even want to play Han Solo in Star Wars VI because he was busy playing Indiana Jones. He wanted them to kill off Han Solo in V so he didn't have to come back in the VI.

But anyways, Han Solo was a good character :yes: although I must say I like Luke and Anakin much better :-
Wow, I didn't know he didn't want to make a comeback in Starwars. Oh well, all worked out in the end. :)
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Scion's light wrote:No, I think he means the guy who plays Han is a buddhist. Right?
...=P I know. I was just trying to be funny since technically Han can't be anything George Lucas doesn't say he can. :-

But yeah. If they had killed Han I would have cried. :( Like, seriously. You can't just kill Han. (well, you can... in Lego Star Wars. it's quite satisfying to see characters blow up in little pieces sometimes, but *cough* that's not the point.)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

:inlove: Han is amazing! :worship:
I would not love star Wars, if he was not in it. :yes:
StrongNChrist wrote:The actor's name is Harrison Ford ;) He also played Indiana Jones. In fact he didn't even want to play Han Solo in Star Wars VI because he was busy playing Indiana Jones. He wanted them to kill off Han Solo in V so he didn't have to come back in the VI.

But anyways, Han Solo was a good character :yes: although I must say I like Luke and Anakin much better :-
Luke, yes.
Anakin, no. Although he is kinda cute, he is a spoiled brat.
*insert provocative quote here*
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

NO ONE CAN TOP ANAKIN!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Luke can ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

It's okay Anakin I still like you! Meanys you hurting Anakin's feelings! :mad2:
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

He's dead. You don't have to worry about his feelings being hurt. Unless of course you mean Anakin Solo. Which by the way is Han Solo's youngest son. And that brings us back onto topic: Han Solo. Say, anyone know how Han and Chewbacca became a team?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Anakin is a beast! (or was)
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

StrongNChrist wrote:He's dead. You don't have to worry about his feelings being hurt. Unless of course you mean Anakin Solo. Which by the way is Han Solo's youngest son. And that brings us back onto topic: Han Solo. Say, anyone know how Han and Chewbacca became a team?
No idea. That's a interesting question, I do wonder...
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Eh. If you Google 'Wookipedia' and then poke around on one of their pages it has it... I can't remember how, though. =P
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

Han Solo is definitely, absolutely, no doubt about it my favorite character from Star Wars!!! I loved Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones movies & in "Air Force One". He is awesome! Personally, I feel so sorry for the kids & teens whose parents don't let them watch Star Wars because of the whole concept of "the Force". A friend of mine has never seen them EVER!!!
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Termite: I know it's somewhere on wikepedia. I just don't feel like doing all that work when someone on here can do it for me ;)

aiofan_19: eh, personally I don't feel too sorry for the kids not allowed to watch Star Wars. I wasn't allowed to watch Star Wars until I was at least over 15. And missing out on watching them never hurt me. ;) But that's just me. You're allowed to feel sorry for people like me \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

I haven't even fully seen the first three myself, yet. :( :cry: It's terrible! :mad:

;)
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

oh BROTHER :p
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

A very YOUNG Harrison Ford ;)
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

:cry: :oops:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:I haven't even fully seen the first three myself, yet. :( :cry: It's terrible! :mad
;)

WHAT????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :( :o :shock:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Cause some people disagree with 'The Force' religion, maybe? :shrugs: Personally, I enjoy searching for parallells and laughing at George Lucas for some that he probably didn't mean to make, but hey, that's just me. :-
Love you always, SnC
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Well, I know for me my mom didn't want my family to watch it when we were younger because she didn't want us to believe that the Force was actually real. Once we were old enough that she was sure that we would know the difference between fiction and real we were allowed to watch them.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

You have a wise mother, SNC (at least in this regard ;)). On our camping trip, my friends and were talking how confused today's kids often are spiritually. We have so much "fantasy" out there; from Disney magic, to Harry Potter, to Star Wars, to The Last Airbender, and even to Narnia; if an 8-year-old believes in all those awesome spiritual forces, what need does he have of God? The distinction between real and pretend ought to be obvious, IMO, and that's something I appreciate about Narnia.

Huzzah for off-topic discussion in the Han Solo thread. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Termite wrote:Cause some people disagree with 'The Force' religion, maybe? :shrugs: Personally, I enjoy searching for parallells and laughing at George Lucas for some that he probably didn't mean to make, but hey, that's just me. :-
Oh, no....I haven't seen 'em yet, because I just haven't gotten around to it!! :lol: \:D/