Preorder Album 53...

...waaaay in advance!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Preorder Album 53...

Post by Peachey Keen »

I was searching Christianbook.com and found a preorder page for The Green Ring Conspiracy!

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... ew=details

I'm surprised they put it up so early!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Aren't they jumping the gun a lot here? We haven't even gotten Album 52 yet. I have a sneaking suspicion that page being up now is a mistake. Besides I never ever pre order anything especially AIO albums. Also, CBD is lousy when it comes to shipping dates.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

It's got both a 10- and 13-digit ISBN, so it's an authentic product listing. They'll probably pull this down later this week, like they did when they oopsed the Vol. 52 page. Too bad it doesn't have any other secret information. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Boswell wrote:It's got both a 10- and 13-digit ISBN, so it's an authentic product listing. They'll probably pull this down later this week, like they did when they oopsed the Vol. 52 page. Too bad it doesn't have any other secret information. ;)
CBD should be the top secret website. ;) But yeah, it'll probably go down sooner or later. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

It's probably fake. Or it's a mistake. You never can tell with these things.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Why would this pre-order link be fake? CBD often puts up products months in advance. But I wouldn't pre-order now, anyway, because they'll probably put down the price by a few dollars before it comes out.

Also available for pre-ordering at CBD is the new AIO book series by Paul McCusker and Marianne Hering, The Imagination Station. These are:
#1: Voyage with the Vikings (September 24)
#2: Attack at the Arena (September 24)
#3: The Kahn's Golden Tablet (February 1)
#4: [Title Not Shown] (February 1)

These sound like interesting books, although if they're really only 96 pages each that limits their potential. :-k

Dave
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I never said it was fake, I said mistake. Like perhaps someone put it up a little too early? I've had that happen with online bookstores before, not too long ago in fact. That's another reason I never pre order anything.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I also mentioned that you never can tell. It's EXTREMELY HIGH OCTANE SUPER-UNLIKELY that it's fake. Yeah, I know that. But I was just saying; you never can tell with the Internet.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for the info about the books, Dave! :D I hadn't heard about those. They do sound like they might be a tad on the juvenile side, but I still want to get at least the first two. I know some people that are probably closer to the target age range that will enjoy them, and that way I can read them too! O:)

The problem with advance release dates is that they can change - I would never preorder months in advance! I am looking forward to album 53, however, and it's nice to know that people are busy working out the details. :D