Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I had a long day today and now I feel brain-dead. :(
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Yesterday my brother cooked dinner and he started at like, seven. However, what he didn't know was that the soup he was making was going to require THREE HOURS of cooking, so we ate dinner after ten. It was...interesting.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Haha...I've totally been there. I went on vacation with my freind and her family to Lake Placid, New York. We stayed by this other lake, and the stove was really bad, so we started on the spaghetti at like, 7, and didn't eat until 9 because the water didn't boil >.> The pasta tasted especcially delicious since I haden't eaten since lunch XD

Last night my family went to my grandparents house and watched old movies of us as kids--it was amazing :D so many things I forgot, and my lisp was adorable. Camera was "CamOwra."
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Old home videos are awesome! We have videos of me singing as a 5-year-old, and other great stuff. Someday I'll have to post it online. ;) I'm going to mow a family's lawn who recently moved out of state, and then off to Day 4 of Vacation Bible School!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
TigerintheShadows

Home videos...*sigh* I don't think we have any, but we have awesome memories.

(Well, except me in late sixth/early seventh grade and almost all of fifth. Those I'd like to forget.)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I went to the glasses store because they finally finished fixing my broken glasses. Yay! :D \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
TigerintheShadows

I stayed up all night last night and finished Lady Elisha's art request! \:D/ It'll be up soon, Elisha!
AIO tumblr sideblog
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Last night, my youth group met to practice for worship practice. (We are leading worship this weekend.) Well, one of the boys came, and he said that he stole his brother's car and drove to the church. It wouldn't have been that bad if he didn't live 52 minutes from it! He said he sorta told his parents. His brother was okay with him using his car as long as he didn't get in trouble for it. Normally, I would have been mad. I mean he had no right to just drive off with his brother's car without official permission. He doesn't even have a license. He only has a driving permit. Why wasn't I mad at him? I don't really know. I think it was because he had such a innocent look on his face just like a child. My youth group leaders called his dad, and they found a place for him to stay for the night. (They didn't want to drive him all the way to his house.) One of my youth group leaders said, "Count this as a blessing. It will give your parents a chance to cool down," If I did that, I would be punished for life.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

^^^ oh my goodness!!!!! I would be grounded for life too!!!!!!!!

hmmm life....is boring... :P hahah
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Yesterday my brother cooked dinner and he started at like, seven. However, what he didn't know was that the soup he was making was going to require THREE HOURS of cooking, so we ate dinner after ten. It was...interesting.
:lol: thats awesome :lol:
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Spent most of the day cleaning my room. Our pets seem intent upon being covered in fleas, and then sharing them with all of us. I very mus dislike the tiny vermin, so I cleaned my room and vaccumed like a crazzed monster. Then, we gave my dog a bath, and I have to flea comb meh cat...*sighh* Why, God, did you make fleas? I do not know :P At least tonight I'm going off to the grandparent's house to watch more old movies \:D/ Good times.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Dakota
Found

Post by Dakota »

I spent most of my day Baking Cookie.
I'za weirdo.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Dakota_bud wrote:I spent most of my day Baking Cookie.
knom knom \:D/
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Dakota
Found

Post by Dakota »

O and the Cookies were Pride of South Dakota.
I'za weirdo.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Very nice
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Music, HW, cleaning... its a Friday with no school, and heat outside... And another one of those "frustrating" conversations with the aunt and uncle.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Life: One more month till I go to college. I'm getting more excited, but I also want to make the most of this time too. Me, mom and Liz have been watching the American Girl movies, (Samantha and Felicity), and I like Felicity the best so far. We also rented the Kit Kitterage one, so we'll see how we like that one.

Been reading Pride and Prejudice-aloud-with Liz, and that has been very interesting and funny :) I can't wait to see the play in 2 days!

Till the end of the line.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

listing to music
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Shennifer wrote:Life: One more month till I go to college. I'm getting more excited, but I also want to make the most of this time too. Me, mom and Liz have been watching the American Girl movies, (Samantha and Felicity), and I like Felicity the best so far. We also rented the Kit Kitterage one, so we'll see how we like that one.
I'm interested to know what you think of Kit.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

The King s Daughter wrote:
Shennifer wrote:Life: One more month till I go to college. I'm getting more excited, but I also want to make the most of this time too. Me, mom and Liz have been watching the American Girl movies, (Samantha and Felicity), and I like Felicity the best so far. We also rented the Kit Kitterage one, so we'll see how we like that one.
I'm interested to know what you think of Kit.
Oh, I love that movie. I saw it in theaters with some friends. I just watched Chrissa for the first time, just the other day, actually...
*insert provocative quote here*