Whit talking to Whit and Whit.

awesome.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Whit talking to Whit and Whit.

Post by Candy »

I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That was awesome! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, that was fantastic! The discussion about Eugene and sensitivity was hilarious. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I really liked that! When you put them all together it is rather difficult to tell which voice is which. Andre only sticks out a little in only one or two lines (from Darien's Rise where he's still getting used to it anyway)! I hope this will put the complaints about him to rest!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

This was made by Dallas R., one of our own users, and posted back in this topic.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yeah, I remember it had been posted before by the original creator and then gotten buried. A creative idea. Good for Dallas!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

That was a neat video!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I love that video!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Thanks for the compliments! I've been meaning to get around to making another clip video of some sort eventually, but I've just been too busy. Maybe I'll find time now that summer's started. I'll be sure to post it here whenever I make the next one.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

That's a cool video!

Although, I only heard the first part, I think something is wrong with my headphones. :?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I'd love to know which episodes you used! I've been thinking of doing a Best of Whit playlist featuring Hal Smith, Paul Herlinger and André. Andre´s material would be limited for now, but that's okay. The strangest thing is when I listen to 'history of whit' episodes where they have another actor playing a 'younger' whit, it sounds just like André to me. So what are some of the fans favorite 'Whit' episodes (not history of Whit like Blackbeard's Treasure, etc) but ones that actually feature Hal, Paul or Andre?
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Haha, I remember when that video was first posted, and it made me laugh out loud. :lol: I've favorited it on YouTube. :yes:
jennifertwt wrote:I'd love to know which episodes you used! I've been thinking of doing a Best of Whit playlist featuring Hal Smith, Paul Herlinger and André. Andre´s material would be limited for now, but that's okay. The strangest thing is when I listen to 'history of whit' episodes where they have another actor playing a 'younger' whit, it sounds just like André to me.
When I was listening to "Suspicious Finds" over and over again last summer, I found that Paul Herlinger's "Connie?" line at the 9-minute mark reminded me of Andre.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Any actor that stepped into the shoes of Paul Herlinger and Hal Smith would have had a tough time pleasing the fans. I think Odyssey was very wise in introducing André with Passages alongside the familiar voice of Jack (whom I hope we have not heard the last of) to allow us a chance to get used to him. By the time Album 51 began being aired, I was used to André and had no problem with it. I would have liked to hear more from him, maybe another segment of Whit's life that has not been explored (His life as a spy?) would have been nice. But maybe that is what is coming in album 53. I think André ( I love typing that because I get to use the é, é, é, on my european keyboard!) brings an excellent mix of Paul's and Hal's warmth with his own unique style. I look forward to some 'Whit-centered' epsides in the future. I don't miss Bart, but I do miss Jack and Bernard.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

:lol: :lol: How funny!
*insert provocative quote here*