Questions for racecar (Pseudonym and Sonuna)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

KODY 105 wrote:ImageAh, yes. KODY 105's infamous "small print," as if it were a [Random] disclaimer of some sort. It's a pleasure to have stolen your attention for a mere second. Well, do you?

I feel like saying something Random, but I think the lack of being around the Randoms proper has weakened my skill. So I revert to one of my previously acquired, further ingrained attributes. Valete!
I don't know why you decided to use our question thread to reveal that you are actually George W. Bush, but I'm glad to know that!
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Marvin D. wrote:I want my racecar. :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Invalid question - 001099 -- Is not a question -- rebooting.
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*coughs*

Where's my racecar?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

KODY's George Bush. :-k That explains a few things.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Pseudonym wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:ImageAh, yes. KODY 105's infamous "small print," as if it were a [Random] disclaimer of some sort. It's a pleasure to have stolen your attention for a mere second. Well, do you?

I feel like saying something Random, but I think the lack of being around the Randoms proper has weakened my skill. So I revert to one of my previously acquired, further ingrained attributes. Valete!
I don't know why you decided to use our question thread to reveal that you are actually George W. Bush, but I'm glad to know that!
......Whoa......Coolness....

Have you been to my shop?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Extra-Special, Totally Official Announcement:
In these last few days of our term I have decided completely officially to have a Question Half-Off Sale!
That's right, instead of paying just nothing, you will now pay half of nothing to ask a question in this thread!

ASK AWAY
I WILL TOTALLY NOT JUST MAKE UP ANSWERS TO ANYTHING I DO NOT KNOW (guaranteed, or your half of nothing back)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

By "nothing" do you refer to zero, a null value, or the absence of a value?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Irwin wrote:By "nothing" do you refer to zero, a null value, or the absence of a value?
Whichever of these you like! I prefer zero, myself! This thread seems to suddenly be causing my use of exclamation points to grow exponentially!

...Not the null set, though. Definitely not him. He's a jerk. :(
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Are you running again next term? ;)
Last edited by American Eagle on Wed May 19, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I'm definitely not. For a variety of reasons, first being it's far, far too late (though I would actually be here on the other hand)
...Now we just need to find Pseu.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Yes, but I'm using my duplicate account, King Butter Turtle, to do so.
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I thought your duplicate account was snubs. :-k Seeing as you're female, and all that.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I thought his duplicate account was whoever was Watson's duplicate account :-k
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...Now that I think of it, there are a few suspicious similarities between Top and Psuedo. Is there something you haven't been telling me, O running mate and grandson?
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

We're long lost bros.

But that would make Tyler my dad? So maybe we're just cousins or something?
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Pseudonym, have you ever seen Get Smart or is that just your avatar because it's funny?
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I've watched it quite a bit, actually. \:D/ Not every single episode, but maybe three seasons or so?
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

- POINT OF ADVICE -
Don't try to watch more than abooout a season of any given show in a weekend. You'll most likely burn out halfway through and for the next few days your view of the world will be rather skewed.

(For instance, Burn Notice and Leverage. Ow, my brain, it isn't optimized for understanding that amount of chessmastery and backup plans.)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Pseudo and I both watch Get Smart a lot and are obviously brothers as a result. Hence the similarities in our being better than everyone else.