Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Why won't it let me access the platforms? Whenever I click on the link that comes up when you first come on, it says "you are not authorized to access this area". Why is that?
Last edited by Alyssa on Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Connie K. wrote:How do I find out who's running?
Bam. Right now there's two teams running.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Tried it....same old message!?!?!
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I think it's because Connie K.'s too young.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"You are not authorized to access this area" message. You think there is away I could get to it differently?

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Connie K. wrote:"You are not authorized to access this area" message. You think there is away I could get to it differently?
Nah. It's either due to your age or some other reason, but you currently don't have permissions for that forum. Catspaw will probably fix it when she gets on.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Jelly wrote:
Connie K. wrote:"You are not authorized to access this area" message. You think there is away I could get to it differently?
Nah. It's either due to your age or some other reason, but you currently don't have permissions for that forum. Catspaw will probably fix it when she gets on.
Of course Catspaw will fix it, Jelly. Do you even think you're awesomer than she? :noway: Catspaw is the second most awesome person, right under me. :yes:

;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

Marvin D. wrote:
Jelly wrote:
Of course Catspaw will fix it, Jelly. Do you even think you're awesomer than she? :noway: Catspaw is the second most awesome person, right under me. :yes:

;)

Haha. Marvin, you are awesome. :)

Catspaw, in that User Toolbox there is a thing that says High Scores: 52! (Wow, you're Awesome!)

...... score for what? the board is awesome? or, I'm awesome?? lol
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

When I click on "the team", I saw my username under "Moderators". Is it really true I am a moderator on here?
~AC~
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

It doesn't work for me either...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

For the people who couldn't see the election board before, it should be visible now. :) Otherwise, please PM me and I'll look into it.
The Court Jester wrote: Catspaw, in that User Toolbox there is a thing that says High Scores: 52! (Wow, you're Awesome!)

...... score for what? the board is awesome? or, I'm awesome?? lol[/color]
That's for whatever game you played on the ToO that you have the highest score for! Which apparently makes you awesome, according to EK or whoever set the message. ;)
Joyful_Always wrote:When I click on "the team", I saw my username under "Moderators". Is it really true I am a moderator on here?
You're the leader (and therefore moderator) of a faction, right? That's why your name is on the list. You might notice that next to your name it says "For CBH Members" - the name of the faction you're the moderator of. :)
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

Catspaw wrote:For the people who couldn't see the election board before, it should be visible now. :) Otherwise, please PM me and I'll look into it.
The Court Jester wrote: Catspaw, in that User Toolbox there is a thing that says High Scores: 52! (Wow, you're Awesome!)

...... score for what? the board is awesome? or, I'm awesome?? lol[/color]
That's for whatever game you played on the ToO that you have the highest score for! Which apparently makes you awesome, according to EK or whoever set the message. ;)
Ohh... alright. I vaguely remember playing some kind of game on here now. lol. :)
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What did you think of be when I first joined the ToO. Be honest. O:)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Someone sent me a message that asked me if I knew what COPPA meant...I said I didn't. They sent me a message back saying that GX and I were COPPA members and that this person was a registered member. What is COPPA and what is the difference between that and registered? I am really confused. I will let you know who that person is later....I don't remember his name now.

Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Connie K. wrote:Someone sent me a message that asked me if I knew what COPPA meant...I said I didn't. They sent me a message back saying that GX and I were COPPA members and that this person was a registered member. What is COPPA and what is the difference between that and registered? I am really confused. I will let you know who that person is later....I don't remember his name now.
It is members 13 and under. It is basically a way of protection. You just fit into that category.

Anyone who wants to elaborate on that may do so
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:What did you think of be when I first joined the ToO. Be honest. O:)
I don't really remember what I thought...that was a while ago already! I'm sure it was something good, since you have a lot of very sweet and helpful posts! :D
Connie K. wrote:Someone sent me a message that asked me if I knew what COPPA meant...I said I didn't. They sent me a message back saying that GX and I were COPPA members and that this person was a registered member. What is COPPA and what is the difference between that and registered? I am really confused. I will let you know who that person is later....I don't remember his name now.
COPPA is the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Remember how when you joined your mom or dad had to sign a form saying that they were okay with you joining the ToO, and they e-mailed it to me before you could post? That's how we comply with the COPPA on the ToO - people who join and are under the age of 13 require parental permission forms. That's all that means. It doesn't mean anybody is better than anybody else - it's just a name for the group that the board automatically puts you in if you join when you're under 13. Sometimes that means that stuff needs to be set so you guys can see it too!
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I got a girl from my church to join, and she's 12 but she didn't have to do that... :-s
But her parents did say its OK for her to be on.

That's Maxster, Btw.
Last edited by Galaxy X on Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Have you been looking at all of the teams that are running in the election? Have you donated to any?
*insert provocative quote here*
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Catspaw, what is your favourite Animal?

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

IDANCE4JESUS: no, she would not have donated to any, because, as we have explained every single election, Catspaw only votes or anything when there's a tie.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.