Middle names?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

snubs wrote:My middle name is Rose.

Before I was born the doctors thought I was going to have Down syndrome. The doctors asked my mom if she wanted to abort me, of course she said "No, I'm having this baby Down syndrome or not." Anyway, my parents (mostly my mom) wanted to call me Rose because a rose is one of the most expensive most popular flowers. So, if I really did have Down syndrome, she wanted me to know that I am special in God's eyes Down syndrome or not. But when I was born I was as healthy as could be! The doctors were... WRONG! :shame: :lol:
That's a really nice history behind your name snubs! :)

My middle name is Michelle because my family had a Michael thing going and didn't want to disrupt it.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

My middle name is Jean. I was actually given the same middle name as my mother's middle name.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

My middle name is Hunter, I don't like it so I never will go by it, I simply go by Nate which the shorter version of my real name, Nathaniel
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

My middle name is my mom's maiden name. What's cool is that my husband also has his mom's maiden name as his middle name. We weren't able to do the same for any of our kids though... The first two have family names and the last is Faith.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Jelly wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:Middle name is Michael after my dads first name.
Dude, my middle name is totally Michael as well. \:D/

...I don't know why, though. :(
Michaels rock. Biblical. \:D/ \:D/ =D>
ImageImageImage
logos linked
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

lol, mine is too. I have no idea why though, I think because it sounded good together or something..
...I hate marquees.
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

My middle name is Lynn. I guess my parents just liked the sound of it, but I'm not that crazy about it.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Mine's Rebecca. I'll leave my first name to the imagination, because let me tell you, it's one of the weirdest first names on the face of planet Earth. I was going to go by Rebecca, or simply Becca, but I decided not to because even though my name gets mispronounced a lot, it's a unique name.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Christine... and seriously, I hate it. I'm giving my kids more creative and original names... that includes middle. My sister also comes up with calling me "Stina"... lets just say I can't fire back Renae at her... grr...
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

My middle name's supposed to be Naphtali, but that's become my last name. My last name was Chinese, and the Indonesian government in 1992 didn't want last names to sound Chinese, so my parents changed it to Naphtali. Thus, Naphtali acts as both a last and middle name depending on the situation. Most times I use Naphtali as my last name though.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

My middle name is Christine...
~AC~