Cedar Point

Anyone ever been there?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Cedar Point

Post by American Eagle »

Guess what?! My family going to Cedar Point this summer! \:D/ It's so exciting. We'll be staying at Castaway Bay for 3 days, 2 nights. (It has a big indoor waterpark!) Here's what will happen:
  • Day 1 (May 16): Drive there, check into hotel, be in waterpark all day!
  • Day 2 (May 17): All day at Cedar Point!
  • Day 3 (May 18): Check out of hotel, but stay in the waterpark again all day!
This is all Lord willing, of course. Here are some photos:

So yeah, anyone else been there? \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

O.O

I'm. So. Jealous. :mad:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I want to go! But I'm heading to Canada... (*whistles innocently* con my parents to take me back to Whistler...) school... Arizona.. my life packed. Not just in May either. All summer! lol.

Me jealous. Where is Cedar Point again? (might be a reason why there are millions of theme parks/water parks I have not traversed yet... a part from Canada, Washington, and Wet n' Wild in Orlando)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Cedar Point is in Sandusky, Ohio (the top of the state).
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

:huh: *jealousy* I love amusement parks.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've never been to Cedar Point - it sounds like a lot of fun! \:D/ I've been to 4 amusement parks...Hershey Park, 6 Flags Over Georgia, King's Dominion, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The last two the most, as they're the closest to me. :P We used to live 15 minutes from Busch Gardens and would go every year for my dad's work company day.

Roller coasters = awesomeness :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, its pretty close to hear, so I used to go at least once a year, but haven't for the last few just because I've done it so much I figured it would be more fun to take a break and go again later. But its pretty cool to live this close to the amusement park with literally the most roller coasters in the entire world. \:D/ I've never been to Disney World or Six Flags or anything, because all I really care for is the coasters, and they don't have as many... \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

A few of us ToOers went up there last year during the Ohio convention...it was pretty beast.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Take me with you, AE! ;) I hope you have fun. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Awesome! I have a Six Flags season pass and Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington) is about 25 minutes from my house! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Gondorgirl
Gold Member

Post by Gondorgirl »

Living in Ohio I've been to Cedar Point quite a bit. Only last year did I get myself to ride on several of the larger rides, the Millenium Force is awesome. Next time we go I'll probably convince myself to ride the Dragster
I believe that love is greater
Never ceasing, always hoping
Always just beneath the Dawn