Questions for racecar (Pseudonym and Sonuna)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Why did you not call yourselves "madam, i'm adam" or "a man, a plan, a canal, panama," may I inquire?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

While memorable, they are also rather long-ish. Then again, if the cash-per-x system had been in place they would also have provided us with more campaign funding...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Why am I losing money when I edit my posts even tho I was adding words?
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Has the interest system been fixed?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Moontide wrote:Why am I losing money when I edit my posts even tho I was adding words?
This has been happening to me too. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jelly, Moontide: It might be weirdness with the anti-double-post mod again - that's what caused it the first time it started happening - I'll poke around in the settings and failing that examine other options.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:Has the interest system been fixed?
I repeat myself so somebody will answer me. :p

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Regarding username and interest systems being fixed, we'll try to let you know the progress on those when we start getting progress. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Okey-dokey! Thank you.

Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Could you lower the minimum time between posts?
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

...Is there any particular reason we should do so?

I'm assuming you're referring to the flood limit. It's just like... five seconds, innit?
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

That I keep getting the Error message saying that you have to wait.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

You could always... wait five seconds. :-s

We can't remove flood prevention. Then we'd have nothing to prevent floods! Then we'd probably be flooded.

This is the logical course of events in my mind.
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's set up to stop people from posting too many times too close together, since it is unlikely that most people could post meaningful posts with less than 30 seconds between the posts. :) Having to wait 30 seconds before posting again shouldn't be too much of a hardship, I hope! ;) Maybe use the time to add something more to your post or check out something in a different tab or window. :D
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I mainly happens to me in Hillingdale Haven and it's sub forum.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

The only way I would be in favour of removing it is if we implement the POST COMBO system I thought up a while back. Like if you post another post before the timer on the last post expires, the timer is renewed and you earn bonus money! If you get ridiculously high combos, eventually it will give a nice little messages after each post, such as, "You just made $325.09 extra for that combo. RIDICULOUS!" "You just made $531.21 extra for that combo. BRUTAL!" and "You just made $881.26 extra for that combo. GET A LIFE!"

And if you somehow exceed $1000 combo bonus money, your account is automatically deleted and an automated system sends the words "YOU FAIL" to your e-mail address.

This is still in the idea stages, naturally. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

lol.....Yeah, I open too many tabs sometimes and I hafta wait...

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Wait: Pseudonym has logical progressions in his mind? ;)

Of course! How else did his plot to take power come about?

Are you aware of any such sites that have no "flood limits" for any (dumb) reason?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

racecar, why not give the mods the staggering job of locking all old topics so that other newbies won't post there? *mods shoot daggered glances at MnT*
;)

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

^ I don't support that. Many old topics can be useful. Plus, it would be meaningless to lock them all...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.