AWESOME MESSAGE BOARD FOR NEW USERS!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Connielover wrote:I am sorry everyone! I feel bad.....I just thought that for new users it would be a good idea for them to try it for a while.......it was for me. I guess I jus tam not cut out for this website.
Nah, don't feel bad! :) Everyone was new, and everyone makes mistakes. And you didn't even really do anything wrong! Just shrug it off and keep posting. We'd love to see more of you!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Everyone likes to talk about the board. It isn't bad or anything. We are looking at changing up the place to make it more compact. Please stay. We need ya. You did nothing wrong. You have had a better start than I had.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

Trust me Connie , The folks on this forum are serious. We're a little too carefree :lol:

But Seriously : Your a good forumer Connie. Keep at it.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Jelly wrote:
Connielover wrote:I am sorry everyone! I feel bad.....I just thought that for new users it would be a good idea for them to try it for a while.......it was for me. I guess I jus tam not cut out for this website.
Nah, don't feel bad! :) Everyone was new, and everyone makes mistakes. And you didn't even really do anything wrong! Just shrug it off and keep posting. We'd love to see more of you!
Trust me, Connie, you didn't do anything wrong. Nobody's perfect. On CC, I made a double post without remembering; here, I've put 3 topics in the wrong place. So, stay!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

And try to take everything Top says with a grain of salt ;) It's rare to see him actually serious
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

So pretty much, a "JOIN THIS FORUM" thread is met with "I don't think it is quite practical to reason that the ToO is tough to get used to, therefore join this forum" which is met with "STOP HATIN, START APPRECIATIN" which is met with "Someone's gotta say it" which is met with "We're not Pharisees and you ain't Jesus" which is met with "tl;dr" which is met with " :( " which is met with " :hug: " which is met with this succinct post of summary.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Ach, Tyler, you need to remember not everyone is used to you. Don't worry, we were all newbies at one point, it takes time to become an oldbie, if not you become a n00b. :)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

... did you just return? I have not seen you in a long time, and the "account inactive" sig kinda tells me you haven't been here in a while...

Accidental double-post thing that isn't really a double post but whatever fixed ~Jelly
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks everyone! I have just returned. Your nice comments have made me feel so much better!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!