New Message Board

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Well, if it was a homeschooled kids forum, I would definitely join! Hmm..a video game section on your forum?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

OK, before this ends:

1. Trixie, what do you mean by a video section?
2. Sapphire, an RPG forum? I know what RPGs are, but what would it be. Those 2 caught my eye.
So, unless somebody beats them fast...
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

A message board called "The Offical Adventures in Odyssey Guide". It would be like the book in virtual form.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

An RPG Forum - meaning a forum where people of all ages can get together and play a lot of RPG's together.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

It seems like I'm gonna have a 1st, 2nd, and maybe even 3rd prize for the best ones!
Something for homeschooled people with RPGs sounds great.
And for Conielover, a virtual book? I don't have it, though.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I just meant kind of like how we have Harlequin here. A pop culture section.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I mean it would be called that and it would be all about info on Odyssey and questions on odyssey, etc. Get it? :)
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yeah....that idea sounds cool too. But I'd need different categories, like here. (Harelquin, Hillingdale).

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Gotcha.

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

ATTENTION:

Trixie Belden has one the contest. She will receive her money shortly.

PART TWO:

Name Contest: I now need a name for the place. Who will give me one? Trixie can not join.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

And, what is her board about?

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, actually this is over.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

You found a name?