Album 51--666!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Album 51--666!

Post by Marvin D. »

Just out of fun, I realized the Jubille Singers Part 3 will be episode 666! Well, since that doesn't make a good enough topic :- , let's also discuss what we think about the episodes.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Wow....wow....

How much free time DO you have, Josh?
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

A lot, apparantly. Look at his post count.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I wonder if they're going to put any hidden references. Maybe something about Revelation, I don't know. I'd love it if there was some Easter Egg. By the way EMBEE, I love the signature!! The Hunger Games is amazing!!! I can't believe we have to wait for National Waffle Day until the last book comes out :x
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, yes. I have quite a bit of free time.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Just for fun:

The Jubilee Singers, Part 3 : The Imagination Station, Part 1 :: Gabriel Dragsack : ???

First person to post the correct answer here gets $1 ToO!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Regis Blackgaard?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Taq! I thought you might be your own answer, Taq, but I did look it up. Episode 666 is to Episode 66 as User 666 is to User 66. \:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

You successfully transferred 1.00 $ to Catspaw!
Congratulations, Catspaw! Thanks for playing. :)
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Maybe they'll just skip the episode number altogether, like some planes and buildings skip the 13th, although I guess that would be supersticious, which is bad.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I don't think they would do that. Sheesh, there are plenty of things titled 666, such as people counters and floors of the Empire State Building. Odyssey wouldn't be so superstitious. Then again, if it were anything other than a three part episode, they could do another "Bad Luck" style of episode.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Are there really over 666 floors in the Empire State Building? I find it hard to believe that it's that tall.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

KODY 105 wrote:Are there really over 666 floors in the Empire State Building? I find it hard to believe that it's that tall.
I would actully geuss that it would be more than 666
JoyElectric
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by JoyElectric »

I'm sure they'll run it just like a normal episode, however they will make the voice actors gargle with holy water first.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Oh. Whoops. I don't know what I was thinking. I think I got confused hundreds with thousands in some weird way that only happens to me!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I meant they skip number 13, not 666. Sorry, I should've clarified.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

:offtopic: all!! Now, back to work!

Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

If the Jubilee singers is anything like the synopsis that Jacob Isom gave...it deserves the number 666. :D
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I suppose, but it isn't. Though, I really can't wait to find out what's going to happen in these episodes, especially Game for a Mystery...well, I just have to wait!