Ice Cream

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Anna, smurf is blueberry with marshmallows. :inlove: It's amazing, and I know of only one place to get it that I only happen to frequent once a year. :( But that's ok. Normally we go a couple times. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ben Linus wrote:
Termite wrote:
Oba-rai wrote:Sherbet?

I don't mind most ice cream, my favourite flavour is vanilla.
Sorbet, I think, if that was a "sherbet?" as in "what's that?". ;) But yeah, guys, that's how it's spelled. :p

I like Rainbow sorbet a lot. \:D/ My favorite ice cream would have to be Smurf. :inlove:

'Sherbet' is how cool people spell it :P
Sorbet is a different product from sherbet. :- As Sarai said - sorbet is usually fruit and water, and sherbet contains some dairy. See here.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

After not having ice cream for a long time (it's been waaaay too cold here), I had some chocolate moose tracks today. That's moose tracks in chocolate ice cream instead of the commonplace vanilla. :)
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:
Termite wrote:
Oba-rai wrote:Sherbet?

I don't mind most ice cream, my favourite flavour is vanilla.
Sorbet, I think, if that was a "sherbet?" as in "what's that?". ;) But yeah, guys, that's how it's spelled. :p

I like Rainbow sorbet a lot. \:D/ My favorite ice cream would have to be Smurf. :inlove:

'Sherbet' is how cool people spell it :P
Sorbet is a different product from sherbet. :- As Sarai said - sorbet is usually fruit and water, and sherbet contains some dairy. See here.

Whatever ;) I do both.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Agreed, Ben.....
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Everyone should agree with me. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, I do! So there. Who agrees with BEN and ME?

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I adore caramel ice cream. Actually, I adore caramel anything, but it's especially good in ice cream! :D
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:Well, I do! So there. Who agrees with BEN and ME?
Agree about liking both sorbet and sherbet, if that's what you're talking about. ;) Disagree if you mean that they're the same thing or misspellings of each other. 'Cause they're not. :x
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

:x Maybe I want to spell it wrong now :x :x :x ;) whatcha gonna do?
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Termite wrote:Anna, smurf is blueberry with marshmallows. :inlove: It's amazing, and I know of only one place to get it that I only happen to frequent once a year. :( But that's ok. Normally we go a couple times. \:D/
I have never seen it before. It sounds interesting. In the summer we went to this one place and they had a ton of interesting kinds of ice cream- I probably got a normal flavour though lol.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ben Linus wrote::x Maybe I want to spell it wrong now :x :x :x ;) whatcha gonna do?
I'm going to....write my congressman! :neener: So there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*gulps, but recovers* Maybe I will spell it wrong to! :x....What will you do to me???? =D

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Anna><> wrote:
Termite wrote:Anna, smurf is blueberry with marshmallows. :inlove: It's amazing, and I know of only one place to get it that I only happen to frequent once a year. :( But that's ok. Normally we go a couple times. \:D/
I have never seen it before. It sounds interesting. In the summer we went to this one place and they had a ton of interesting kinds of ice cream- I probably got a normal flavour though lol.
It really is good. :inlove: There isn't a strong fruit flavor either.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I had rose-flavoured ice cream once at some weird place in like Florida or something.

It tasted pretty much like the smell of roses. I think of that ice cream fondly from time to time. I wish I could find somewhere locally that would make it. :(
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Pseudonym wrote:I had rose-flavoured ice cream once at some weird place in like Florida or something.

It tasted pretty much like the smell of roses. I think of that ice cream fondly from time to time. I wish I could find somewhere locally that would make it. :(
The smell of roses isn't so ...saccharine as it is earthy and flowery. Please reach into your adjective bag to describe this fashionably exotic ice cream so that I may imagine it.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

The smell of a rose that has not grown from the earth but fallen from heaven. No lingering smell of dirt, just the pure, untainted fragrance of a red rose. And some added sugar.

In fact, when I recently tried some jasmine tea, the flavour reminded me of that rose ice cream. Very flowery, almost like perfume, and very exquisite.
Last edited by Pseudonym on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Not a fan of ice cream. I do, however, enjoy sorbet, especially the lemon-flavored variety! Frozen yogurt is also decent...
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Pseudonym wrote:The smell of a rose that has not grown from the earth but fallen from heaven. No lingering smell of dirt, just the pure, untainted fragrance of a red rose. And some added sugar.

In fact, when I recently tried some jasmine tea, the flavour reminded me of that rose ice cream. Very flowery, almost like perfume, and very exquisite.
Your words drip off your tongue like, um, jasmine tea off my aunt's kitchen table.

(Why didn't you ever clean that up, anyway?)

I am going out for ice cream today, and thought of this topic. \:D/ I need suggestions, they have good selection of stuff.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

My all-time favorite ice cream would have to be Breyer's Vanilla Fudge Twirl!
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!