Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

darcie wrote:Catspaw, the ad I saw on Facebook the moment I was switching over here was something about how to get help immigrating to Canada. Is this your doing? :x
O:) Does that sound like me? :-

Obviously this is a total coincidence...but Whit doesn't believe in coincidences...so obviously your family should move to Canada as soon as possible! \:D/ It couldn't be more clear. Let me know when and where your arrival date is and I'll try to arrange some kind of friendly Canadian greeting party. :party:
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Besides when Eugene said
And It's the place to be, I'm sure you will agree, but you'll have to come with me-ee
We all know he was really talking about Canada. I mean he's already in Odyssey so why would he need to go there?

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Is pink your faourite colour?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Catspaw, I don't want to walk back to my dorm, and have therefore decided to spend the rest of my days in the library lounge. Do you approve of this idea? If you say yes, I'll let you have a spot on the most comfortable couch. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:Is pink your faourite colour?
No, blue is my favourite colour. But I do like pink more now than I used to. There are lots of lovely shades of pink to enjoy. :D
LizzieG wrote:Catspaw, I don't want to walk back to my dorm, and have therefore decided to spend the rest of my days in the library lounge. Do you approve of this idea? If you say yes, I'll let you have a spot on the most comfortable couch. \:D/
At first I wanted to disapprove, but I love libraries and can spend hours in them, and since I get a good spot, this sounds good to me! I'll be sure to bring you some Canadian chocolate to make sure that you don't give away my awesome spot. Enjoy the rest of your life in the library lounge! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Catspaw, have you heard of the disastrous attack of one poor Yank on your stores of Canadian Maple Bacon?

(or have you even heard of CANADIAN MAPLE BACON?)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oba-rai wrote:Catspaw, have you heard of the disastrous attack of one poor Yank on your stores of Canadian Maple Bacon?

(or have you even heard of CANADIAN MAPLE BACON?)
Oh dear. This sounds quite concerning. I am alarmed. :shock:

(no, I just have MAPLE BACON.)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw, what exactly do you mean by teams being creative in order to get the required fee? :-k Are you looking for something in particular?
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw, if it gets closer to the deadline, does this mean you will begin accepting paintings of money?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jelly wrote:Catspaw, what exactly do you mean by teams being creative in order to get the required fee? :-k Are you looking for something in particular?
It isn't creative if I tell you what to do. ;) In the past, sometimes teams joined forces to raise the fee, or, like Top has suggested, perhaps a team might want to reconsider and drop out this time, save their ideas and build momentum for next time, and let people distribute those funds to the other teams. Also, find more ways to get people to want to donate to you. I don't mean promising a hot tub and free ice cream with every visit to Whit's End ;) but some platforms could certainly use more items, as well as more creative (less traditional or typical) items. I'm not targeting anybody in particular, but I think overall, teams can do more to get people excited about the election and to encourage donations.

Confused again yet? ;) I don't want to tell people/teams what to do. I want the election to be more interesting because teams have to step up and not just stick with the status quo to get the funds they need, and there are multiple ways for teams to do that. I'm sure that people can think of ways to raise funds and encourage voter participation that I wouldn't think of. Just do it! ;)
Sonuna wrote:Catspaw, if it gets closer to the deadline, does this mean you will begin accepting paintings of money?
Only if they are delivered to my door wrapped in real money. I accept bribes in both Canadian and American funds.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Along the lines of Oba-rai's questions... I really like Canadian bacon. I went to a pizza place that, apparently, had confused customers because their Hawaiian pizza description had to include that Canadian bacon really is just like ham. But... in Canada do you just call it bacon? What are the strips that Americans refer to as bacon called? This is a very urgent question, of course. :yes:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ham is ham and bacon is bacon. Perhaps fake American Canadian bacon is like ham, but normal bacon in Canada is like bacon, not like ham. I hope that this clears up any confusion. ;) I don't know why American Canadian bacon is not bacon.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Canadian bacon is good! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Termite wrote:Canadian bacon is good! \:D/
Ditto! =D>

Catspaw,
1. When and if you get married, do you plan to marry an AIO-loving man? What if he doesn't like AIO? :-
2. Have you been to Niagara Falls? If so, from which side?
3. How do you imagine yourself in your dreams?
4. What degree do you hold?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:
Termite wrote:Canadian bacon is good! \:D/
Ditto! =D>

Catspaw,
1. When and if you get married, do you plan to marry an AIO-loving man? What if he doesn't like AIO? :-
2. Have you been to Niagara Falls? If so, from which side?
3. How do you imagine yourself in your dreams?
4. What degree do you hold?
1. Of course. And he's a Canadian, too! :inlove: If he didn't like AIO, I would be forced to find somebody else to spend the rest of my life with. :noway:
2. No, sadly I have not. But if I did go, it would be from the Canadian side, because it's better! \:D/
3. I don't imagine myself in my dreams.
4. I have a Bachelor of Arts and another top-secret degree! :shock:
fixed accidental double post - the mod
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Should I get Facebook?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, lemme tell you what I think: Ditto! You have Yahoo, WLM, and AIM, so why not get Facebook, a whole new world....wait a sec, this is for Catspaw!

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That might be a better question to ask your parents (or your brother) than me, Dan! If you think it would be useful in connecting with people and fun to use, it might be nice to have an account, but it's not like life stops if you don't. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Catspaw,
When is your birthday? What is your favourite food? Why don't you ever blog? Why does this go in City Hall instead of HH? Why does it seem like you never have fun online because you post for contests, rules, and regulations? =)

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

This goes in city hall because it is supposed to be for serious questions about the board and such...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.