Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Thanks Sounna and Catspaw
Its good to be back O:)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Um, Catspaw, do you have Facebook? Did you ever think that people might find out your real name like that?
What is your favourite food? Have you ever been to Africa? Have you ever met the president in person? I'll stop....
cause it isn't polite to ask too many questions at one time...
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Well, I've got a date on when construction begins, so now I just need this work permit to go through by then. Work starts on March 2nd, Catspaw.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:Um, Catspaw, do you have Facebook? Did you ever think that people might find out your real name like that?
What is your favourite food? Have you ever been to Africa? Have you ever met the president in person? I'll stop....
cause it isn't polite to ask too many questions at one time...
Wow, that sure is a lot of questions! I do have a Facebook account, but I don't really add people anymore that I have another good way to communicate with, like on the ToO. It's handy to talk to friends that I used to go to college with and people like that. If somebody doesn't know my real name, they would probably have a hard time finding me on Facebook. ;) My favourite food is shrimp pasta. Yummy! No, I have never been to Africa. As a Canadian, my odds of meeting the president in person is even lower than that of the average American, so no, I have not met him. I have also not met Canada's prime minister.
DanP740 wrote:Well, I've got a date on when construction begins, so now I just need this work permit to go through by then. Work starts on March 2nd, Catspaw.
Absolutely! We can have the paperwork done and the red tape taken care of by then, with our amazing bureaucratic efficiency! \:D/

...Wait, you did mean March 2011, right? :- I'll get our best man on the job! *yells* Sergeant Schultz, I have a job for you!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

If only one team gets the money, do you have any special plans?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:If only one team gets the money, do you have any special plans?
Or if none of them do? :anxious:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The high fee is designed to make people think creatively and find a way to combine teams or think of more creative ideas or some other way to get support to raise funds. All the teams really need to step up and show what makes them special and why they deserve donations. All interested parties have been given a challenge, and I think that teams can do more to rise to the occasion and tell and show people why they should be on the ballot. There will be an election. Teams need to focus on showing why they deserve to take part in it.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

It is a TEST. :shock:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I have a questions again!
1. Why does Eugene have a green moderator sign above his avy and Regis' is purple?
2. Why did I have only one question?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Because we had different ranks to choose from.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What do you think of my new signature?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:I have a questions again!
1. Why does Eugene have a green moderator sign above his avy and Regis' is purple?
2. Why did I have only one question?
1. Thanks for answering, Regis!
2. You have asked so many questions that there weren't any more left in the universe. Or else you're a liar, because this was a second question, which means that you did have more than one question. ;)
Sapphire wrote:What do you think of my new signature?
I like it. :D It's very pretty and a bit different, which is cool.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Sapphire wrote:What do you think of my new signature?
Catspaw wrote:I like it. :D It's very pretty and a bit different, which is cool.
Thank you! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Catspaw, did you know that if you typed Richard Maxwell into google, you'd find a play director??? It's soo awesome!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Catspaw, did you know that if you typed Richard Maxwell into google, you'd find a play director??? It's soo awesome!
No, I didn't know that. Very cool! :D It's amazing what you can all find using the magic of Google!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

is it snowing in Canada, Catspaw?

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer wrote:is it snowing in Canada, Catspaw?
I don't know. Is it snowing in the US? ;) It probably is somewhere in Canada, but I'm not a big enough Weather Network fan to know for sure!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Catspaw dahling, was it you who left the Porsche on the south end of the parking garage? It gets so chilly on that end of the lot. :(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oba-rai wrote:Catspaw dahling, was it you who left the Porsche on the south end of the parking garage? It gets so chilly on that end of the lot. :(
The sparkly blue car or the shimmering pink one? I go by colours, not confusing car names, Sarai darling. I thought you understood that by now! :noway: And I'm a Canadian - a little chilliness doesn't bother me!

Shakespeare, where is that heated blanket and my hot cocoa? I haven't got all day! I still have creampuffs to bake!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw, the ad I saw on Facebook the moment I was switching over here was something about how to get help immigrating to Canada. Is this your doing? :x
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon