Album 51 Episode List!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Album 51 Episode List!

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Okay, so if you haven't seen the latest video podcast on the Official Site, definitely check it out!

At about 8:45 of the podcast, they unveil the album artwork for Album 51: Take It From the Top! I thought they might keep the episode titles a secret until closer to the actual release date, but when they show the back side of the album, you can see all twelve episode titles. \:D/

Some of the words are a little unclear, but here's what I've deduced so far:

1-2. The Inspiration Station I, II
3. Clutter
4. Game for a Mystery
5. Target of the Week
6. For the Birds
7. When You're Right, You're Right
8. Grandma's Visit
9. Finish What You...
10-12. The Jubilee Singers I, II, III

And I also noticed there will be a few bonus features included in the album. Glad they've decide to keep this up!
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Whit's cousin is on the back!

Yes, I am aware that that character is Whit. I wish the artists would pick a look and keep it for a really long time.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

I'm fairly certain that you're right Trent, I came up with the exact same list for the wiki page here http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_51:_Take_It_From_The_Top and I did that without looking at your list, I'd say that two people coming up with the exact same list independently could be a good sign that we're right
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

KODY 105 wrote: Yes, I am aware that that character is Whit. I wish the artists would pick a look and keep it for a really long time.

Same here.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

That is not him!That is NOT HIM!!!
Uggh!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

We just need something higher quality with just him.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Looks like Whit finally laid off the Twinkies. :(

R.I.P. Whit 1991-2010.

And what's going on with that front cover? PLEASE let that just be the limited edition version. I...I don't want to have to buy them all again. Not to mention, the logo looks antiquated and lacks the class the current one in the oval possesses.

King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

The "limited edition" logo in the top right corner is for the included poster. It looks like this is it.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I like this look.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I don't want to see Eugene's eyes! It's not normal!When people hear the name "Eugene" they think of hair-covering-eyes Eugene.
Bring back the Eugene we love!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Reddo wrote:I'm fairly certain that you're right Trent, I came up with the exact same list for the wiki page here http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_51:_Take_It_From_The_Top and I did that without looking at your list, I'd say that two people coming up with the exact same list independently could be a good sign that we're right
Could be a good sign? How about is certainly an excellent confirmation?! Thank you for the sleuthing work, Trent and Reddo. I really appreciate it!

Thoughts:
  • One 2-parter and one 3-parter. Even though we'll be back to slice-of-life type shows, I do appreciate it when there's extra time to develop a good story.
  • # 4- Looking forward to hearing from the detectives!
  • Looks like the abuela (Spanish for grandmother) is definitely coming in #8.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Well, it seems that since they're destroying Whit's voice, they decided they might as well destroy him completely...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I dislike the new logo, but the episode names, cover and Whit all look fine by me... :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

DanP740 wrote:Well, it seems that since they're destroying Whit's voice, they decided they might as well destroy him completely...
Harsh. But you're being too nice. From the looks of this cover, they're trying to destroy the series completely. But I shouldn't judge before I listen. :shame:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You're right. I was too nice. ;)

I almost feel like boycotting the new season...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

DanP740 wrote:You're right. I was too nice. ;)

People who listened to the first ten albums, then went to Africa for several years, and came back around "Novacom" would've thought the same thing. :roll: Things change. Move on and enjoy it.
Change can help you change, and that can be a good thing! ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

American Eagle wrote:
DanP740 wrote:You're right. I was too nice. ;)

People who listened to the first ten albums, then went to Africa for several years, and came back around "Novacom" would've thought the same thing. :roll: Things change. Move on and enjoy it.
I'm sorry AE, I couldn't help but laugh...

But, yeah, you guys, you're all freaking out over... something so trivial? I'm excited... okay, I'm not. I've lost a bit of interest in Odyssey during the hiatus. Even Album 50 was kinda dull. But knowing the episode names is exciting. :) I can speculate!

But don't freak out... Whit can change. His voice can change. Eugene can finally go bald (lol... on-going joke with someone in real life), and new families can settle in the moderate town of Odyssey.

So... be happy. We're getting new episodes.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thank you DAM.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
IForgotMyUserName
I've been here a bit

Post by IForgotMyUserName »

So the sketches from a few podcasts ago were indeed several new versions of Whit.

http://whitsendblog.org/2009/11/new-vid ... t-contest/
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Even though this new look for the albums (and characters) is very different, I still like it. I do prefer the current logo, layout and illustrations, but I'm just as satisfied with this new stuff. In fact, I think that the new art will be a nice change.

I'm guessing that Focus will probably use this new look for all of the new albums (vol. 51 ), but keep the current design for past albums. It's the only logical answer! There's no way that they'd re-package the re-packs only months after re-packaging them.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;