Facebook

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Facebook

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Facebook vs Myspace vs Twitter vs any other social site

Out of the three I mentioned, I think Facebook is the best. I have all three, but since I joined facebook first myspace doesn't realluy compare...Facebook has more, although u can't customize like Myspace, it still has as much to offer and more

What do you think
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I also agree. Facebook is best. Twitter is OK, especially if you're like my dad, who does lots of little events always. But I prefer Facebook above all three.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I had a Myspace first, and then got a Facebook. I didn't like it at first, but now I think Facebook is awesome!

Till the end of the line.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ahh.....Thank you Shennifer for agreeing to the wonderful world...of Facebook!

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

as for Twitter its pretty much just status updates. I used to do twitter, but now I'm all facebook. I like the groups and fan pages as well
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

That's why my dad needs Twitter!

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Facebook obviously owns, but Twitter definitely has its awesomeness. Myspace is outdated. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Myspace is easier to stalk people. :noway:

Though I have had like, three people from Pakistan try to add me as a friend on Facebook. :-k I guess it was from commenting on Chelsea FC's stuff, or World Soccer Shop.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Myspace is old-fashioned!!!

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Myspace is similar to facebook, so I dont really understand the "myspace is old fashioned statement."
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Myspace came and went... like a fad, you know? Facebook is pretty awesome. :) Myspace is dead anyway... lol. Twitter came and gone for me... its kinda boring. Not much going on there. Myspace isn't old fashioned, but its not the same, and FB seems more advanced. Myspace has a little less privacy protection... everyone can ask me, sadly. I reject mostly anyone I can't put a face to (apart from the few that are ToO friends). Most of them are bands that ask me too... maybe its cause I have about every Christian band and a few others as friends...
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Myspace came and went... like a fad, you know? Facebook is pretty awesome. :) Myspace is dead anyway... lol. Twitter came and gone for me... its kinda boring. Not much going on there. Myspace isn't old fashioned, but its not the same, and FB seems more advanced. Myspace has a little less privacy protection... everyone can ask me, sadly. I reject mostly anyone I can't put a face to (apart from the few that are ToO friends). Most of them are bands that ask me too... maybe its cause I have about every Christian band and a few others as friends...
So theoretically speaking, facebook could eventually be past its time like myspace, a passing fad that only lasts till something better comes around.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Jason Whits son wrote:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Myspace came and went... like a fad, you know? Facebook is pretty awesome. :) Myspace is dead anyway... lol. Twitter came and gone for me... its kinda boring. Not much going on there. Myspace isn't old fashioned, but its not the same, and FB seems more advanced. Myspace has a little less privacy protection... everyone can ask me, sadly. I reject mostly anyone I can't put a face to (apart from the few that are ToO friends). Most of them are bands that ask me too... maybe its cause I have about every Christian band and a few others as friends...
So theoretically speaking, facebook could eventually be past its time like myspace, a passing fad that only lasts till something better comes around.
Yeah, basically. But right now there's nothing like that, so if someone else comes up with a social networking site that can top Myspace and Facebook combined... yeah.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Jason Whits son wrote:
Yeah, basically. But right now there's nothing like that, so if someone else comes up with a social networking site that can top Myspace and Facebook combined... yeah.
Something combined together would sound cool....it should be called...MyBook? Spacebook?

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

or a name completely unrelated.....in about ten years from now...who knows what they might have out there..
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

There'll be flying cars and that Novabox thingie...and soo much more...just wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Myface, Bookspace.

Just about the same thing.

Myspace degraded into chaos, flashing graphics, and blaring music when you entered someone's page, but facebook is uniform enough that you know you won't be attacked by giant rabid monkeys.

because of this I'm entirely okay with the prospect of only facebook on the interwebs.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!