What's the Next Narnia Movie?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
odysseyfan1
Classic

What's the Next Narnia Movie?

Post by odysseyfan1 »

What's the next Dinsey/Walden Narnia movie? :-k
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Voyage of the Dawn Treader. :yes:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I believe it releases in 2010, but I'm not sure.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

According to Wikipedia, filming for this movie started last July, so yeah, probably 2010 or 2011.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

odysseyfan1 wrote:What's the next Dinsey/Walden Narnia movie? :-k
The question has been answered... although the next one has nothing to do with Disney, which is mildly of note. \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Voyage of the Dawn Treader is currently slated to hit the theatres on December 10, 2010.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The beard needs to go. He looks retarded with it. :noway:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^he does not look retarded! :noway: it makes him look older, which is needed for this movie. I think it becomes him very well :yes: :inlove:

Till the end of the line.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's the beard in combination with the girly hairstyle that's the problem. :noway:
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

The film is set to release December 10, 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0980970/

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Isn't Ben Barnes technically playing a different character in this movie(book)? Is this not Caspian X or IX or something along those lines?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Nope. It's the same Caspian, just 7 or so years later, I think. :-k

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked in a guide book that I have and it's three years between Prince Caspian and The Voyage. :yes:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Chandler wrote:It's the beard in combination with the girly hairstyle that's the problem. :noway:
So true.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I don't care how Caspian looks; my favorite Narnia dude was Peter. :inlove: So sad that he's not back in the series until he dies in the last book. :(
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Jelly wrote:
Chandler wrote:It's the beard in combination with the girly hairstyle that's the problem. :noway:
So true.
:shutup: HUSH! ....it could be worse. *goes back to swooning* :inlove:

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Amethystic wrote:I don't care how Caspian looks; my favorite Narnia dude was Peter. :inlove: So sad that he's not back in the series until he dies in the last book. :(
Yes, that makes me sad too. :( I kind of hope they add an opening/closing with all four of the Pevensies. I know that it isn't in the book, but obviously they would have all talked about Edmund and Lucy's adventures, so I don't think it would be out of line to add something that lets us see all the children together before and after the book's storyline. But that's just me.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Mrs. Claus wrote:
Amethystic wrote:I don't care how Caspian looks; my favorite Narnia dude was Peter. :inlove: So sad that he's not back in the series until he dies in the last book. :(
Yes, that makes me sad too. :( I kind of hope they add an opening/closing with all four of the Pevensies. I know that it isn't in the book, but obviously they would have all talked about Edmund and Lucy's adventures, so I don't think it would be out of line to add something that lets us see all the children together before and after the book's storyline. But that's just me.
Except that Susan and Peter are on vacation in two completely different places.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I definitely wouldn't care if they let Susan be in the last movie. I'd be happy \:D/

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Amethystic wrote:
Mrs. Claus wrote:
Except that Susan and Peter are on vacation in two completely different places.
But not forever. It could be before and/or after they go/return. It would be easy to make it work if they wanted to get all four children into the movie in some capacity. I have no idea if they will. I just think that it would be nice.