Fan Fiction

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

I'm glad you enjoyed it! You're very welcome. As a comic-book aficianado, I had to involve Powerboy. And quite honestly, the way it ended was the best option. Jason might ask her to leave for short term or long term trips. Connie can't leave Odyssey. She's as much a part of AIO as Whit. At any rate, it was fun to write and fun to share. My little brother was quite disappointed about Jimmy, though. He thinks Jimmy and Connie should marry. ;)
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's the interesting thing about Connie's potential relationships - Mitch is the only guy on AIO close to her age, so anybody else either has to be quite a bit older or younger, like Jason and Jimmy, respectively. Poor Connie. ;)
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Yes, but I think Jimmy is older now ;) I don't think Jason has aged since he arrived on the show, either. When I make those inventive ice cream flavors (I plan to make them by hand and try them) I will post the recipies here.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I can't wait to try mint chocolate chip cookie dough! :drool:
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Okay, so I finally made "Wooton's Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" ice cream today and I am sharing the recipie with all of you. Here it goes:
1. For the homemade ice cream (using an ice cream machine, ice, and rock salt): 4 eggs, 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1 gal. milk, 2 cups of sugar and 4-6 drops of peppermint extract. For fun, add green food coloring (you may need to add a drop of blue to make it look like store brands).
2. For the cookie dough (I used a recipie off of Nestle's Chocolate chips. Chips may be ground before adding to the dough, but use a good grinder.): 2 1/4 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter (softened), 3/4 cup sugar, 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed), 1 tsp vanilla, 2 eggs, and 1-2 cups of chocolate chips (I say 1-2 because really, you don't need that many chocolate chips for ice cream, unless you plan on eating the rest or cooking the rest left over from making the ice cream.)
3. Make very small balls of cookie dough and mix it in with the ice cream. Stir it in good, put as much as you want in it.
4. Enjoy the ice cream, and store in the freezer.
Merry Christmas, everyone, and enjoy "Wooton's Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" ice cream!
=P~ P.S. It's really good, too!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's very impressive! :D It's cool that you actually made such a creation, and it sounds quite yummy. You make me wish that I owned an ice cream maker! Thanks for sharing the recipe - I hope other people make it too! \:D/
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

That was a really good story! I enjoyed it greatly! Please keep writing more! I'm especially interested to find out what happens with the baby.