Need help...Daniel episodes

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Need help...Daniel episodes

Post by jennifertwt »

The Whits End search engine is down. On many church calendars, today commemorates Daniel and the 'three young men'. I think there are about 3 episodes that mention Daniel. I wanted to play one during dinner tonight. Help!!! There's one where 'tom' is playing the king and saying 'daniel, you servant of the living God, you...........' Can anyone identify that episode?

Jennifer
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

There is a "short" ("shortie"?) about Daniel. "And You Think You've Got Problems?" with Johnny B. Grateful. Unfortunately I don't know where that is.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Daniel that should help, also the shortie KODY mentioned is included in album 13
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Deliver Us From Evil features the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abendego. Daniel is included in that one. Also, BTV: Thanks has a sketch about Daniel in the lion's den.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reddo wrote:http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Daniel that should help, also the shortie KODY mentioned is included in album 13
Just an FYI that shorite is in WMA format. If you don't have a computer equipped with WMA, you'll need a special player.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Laurie wrote:
Reddo wrote:http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Daniel that should help, also the shortie KODY mentioned is included in album 13
Just an FYI that shorite is in WMA format. If you don't have a computer equipped with WMA, you'll need a special player.

I was wondering why I hadn't ever heard that. Have to check it out! Deliver us from Evil is the one I was thinking of. Glad to know the brain was correct and that there were 3 not counting the short!

Jennifer

-- 17 Dec 2009 04:44 pm --
KODY 105 wrote:There is a "short" ("shortie"?) about Daniel. "And You Think You've Got Problems?" with Johnny B. Grateful. Unfortunately I don't know where that is.
This must be on the new version of album 13. Mine has the creation of the Adventures in Odyssey theme song, unused version of music on Isaac the Chivalrous, and Dobson comes to town for bonus features.

Thanks for the help!
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

KODY 105 wrote:There is a "short" ("shortie"?) about Daniel. "And You Think You've Got Problems?" with Johnny B. Grateful. Unfortunately I don't know where that is.
Just so you know,that shortie didn't have Johnny B. Grateful.It was Katie Leigh with a different voice.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

BTV: Thanks has the story of Daniel and the lion's den.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Peachey Keen wrote:
Just so you know,that shortie didn't have Johnny B. Grateful.It was Katie Leigh with a different voice.
For real. Train Ride was the worst of her voices. It sounded like I Slap Floor, with Connie in love with Eugene. And that ain't happenin'. :shame: