I Dream of Eugenie - Dreams About Adventures in Odyssey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

KODY 105 wrote:And Wooton was mayor....
:rofl2:

That made me laugh so hard, I almost had tears in my eyes!
KODY 105 wrote:Well, he likes riding his bike a lot, and not too many geeks I know like to do that.
What about Eugene back before License to Drive?

I've only had two dreams about AIO that I can remember. In one of them, Katrina died in the hospital, and the other involved Eugene and Dylan and Sal from the videos, but I don't remember what happened.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

I canfinally share this dream with people who understand! :yay: About a week ago, I dreamt that Dr. Blackgaard had started a gambling ring (among other nefarious things) and one of the top people in that ring was unaware of her role and it was a child I babysat (which is really funny, because I don't babysit). It was super scary and I kept saying to Dr. Blackgaard the first (and last) time I faced the leader of the ring, "This is impossible! You're dead!" It was not a dream I wish to have again. Dreaming about that particular villian was not a pleasant experience. Dr. Blackgaard's voice still sends chills down my spine. If I ever dream about Odyssey again, I hope it's not about him.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

What about Eugene after License to Drive? I seem to recall Alex once saying, "Secret agents wear sunglasses and drive around in cool cars. Eugene wears Coke-bottle glasses and rides on a bicycle."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
What about Eugene after License to Drive? I seem to recall Alex once saying, "Secret agents wear sunglasses and drive around in cool cars. Eugene wears Coke-bottle glasses and rides on a bicycle."
Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. :(
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

He drives because he made Leonard put on his seatbelt when they were standing still at a gas station. Don't remember the title of the episode off the top of my head.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

jennifertwt wrote:He drives because he made Leonard put on his seatbelt when they were standing still at a gas station. Don't remember the title of the episode off the top of my head.
That was in "Cover of Darkness." The special sound effects feature they had for that episode is one of the funniest. :lol:
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

That's right. I still haven't listened to the whole Eugene saga in order. Have to do that one day. Though I did enjoy The Top Floor 1-3. I love it when Whit tells Leonard why he should go into danger instead of him.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
TigerintheShadows

I like that one too. I listen to it all the time when I work on stuff on my laptop. That and "Something Significant." I love that one.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Loverly Light
Lurker

Post by Loverly Light »

I had a dream about Adventures in Odyssey a few weeks ago— sort of. All I remember of it is that I was in some kind of auditorium that was like a cross between a theatre and a church sanctuary, and there was some sort of presentation or lecture going on. Suddenly Blackgaard shows up (…yes, I had been listening to copious amount of DBD recently…) and tries to do something evil. (I told you, I can’t remember very much of it.) Anyway, I managed to escape and met up with Jason at some sort of hospital/laboratory and he gave me exposition on what was happening. Then I joined a motley band of heroes dedicating the defeating the bad guys and saving the world! \:D/ (Just wondering, does anyone ever use the word “motley” when not referring to a band of heroes?)
On a side note, I find it interesting that my recollection of dreams mirrors how my mind works in real life— I can remember the exact shade of red the velvet on the chairs were but not, say, what actually happened.
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

I dreamt last night that I was Connie and either Bethany and Kelly or Brooke and Sam McKay were helping me with something. I can't remember what I was doing, though. It was very short.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
TigerintheShadows

I can't remember much of the dream, but I remember that last night I dreamed that Whit was having to deal with Bart Rathbone ala Family Values, and Trent's voice went back up a few notches and he--strangely enough--needed help with getting a better imagination. And Andre Stojka voiced Whit, but it was almost identical to Paul Herlinger.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Frank wrote:So anyway, when I used to run Frank's Breakfast Inn, I used to have all sorts of weird dreams about what people thought about FBI and how Jacob Isom secretly hated me and my site and all sorts of other weird things like that. Maybe those were my daydreams...but I can still remember having them.
Frank, I loved your site... especially the time you made your site look like my home page. That was GREAT! You should bring it back.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Two nights ago, I dreamt I was in Focus on the Family's Whit's End (which looked strangely like the inside of my church but distorted) and Bob and Jesse (from the official podcast) were chasing me around. Eventually I went down the slide and Jesse somehow fell on top of me. Bob and Jesse apologized, of course, but I told them not to worry about it because "my brother who lifts 300lbs is probably heavier than you. I'm used to being falled on." It was so random, and now that I think of it, my dream may have occurred because of their latest video podcast...:hithead:
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I had a dream the other day where I met Jess Harnell somewhere and found out that a girl from my church was on the ToO.
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

EMBEE wrote: and found out that a girl from my church was on the ToO.
I just found out a friend of mine was on the ToO too! How cool!
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Well, it was just in my dream. I wish it was real though.

-- Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 pm --

I had a dream last night where Wooton was singing some different version of his Ode to Macaroni, and whenever the bell would ring, he would actually sing, "Ding!" That's the way I always sing it.
TigerintheShadows

So last night I fell asleep to the third and last part of "The Present Long Ago" playing on constant repeat on my CD player, and I had a dream about that where it happened a good three times (not counting the ones with OCs of mine that have nothing to do with Odyssey) and then it showed Mandy and Trent at about thirty-five--young, married, three kids, happy until some guy comes in and has an evil plan. Trent and Mandy pull a Jason and save the day.

I have very strange dreams. I won't deny that.
Last edited by TigerintheShadows on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I dreamed that my little sister and I were in some weird slummy part of some town that I've never even heard of, and we ended up in some bar place. Then this weird guy in black tried to kidnap my little sister, so we ran away, and we kept running and running through town until we bumped into...

"Richard Maxwell, at your service!"

And then he offered to help us, but for some reason, I was feeling a lot like Lucy and wasn't sure whether or not to trust him. But we had no choice, so we went with him, and then he diverted the bad guy for about an hour during my dream, and then we got into my car (I know, I don't know where that came from, I'm only 12,) and I drove :? and Richard came with us and we talked for a long time and listened to Odyssey in the car, and then I woke up. And then I was sad it was over, because Richard's amazing!

That's what comes from reading Nancy Drew and beginning a fanfiction about Richard before bedtime. I don't think I'll do that again.
TigerintheShadows

It doesn't matter what I do before bed--I could eat a pineapple/pepperoni/anchovy/hot tamale/tuna/broccoli/ice cream topped pizza, or I could just brush my teeth with minty toothpaste like every other person in the civilized world and my dreams would still be freaky. Once I had a dream that the guy I liked was with some other two guys from band and they were dancing with me and some friends to "The Girls and Boys of Rock and Roll" by Alvin and the Chipmunks. I don't know where it came from, it just happened. I remember being very perturbed upon awakening.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

TigerintheShadows wrote:I could eat a pineapple/pepperoni/anchovy/hot tamale/tuna/broccoli/ice cream topped pizza, or I could just brush my teeth with minty toothpaste like every other person in the civilized world
That's just gross.