AWANA.

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I went to AWANA for two years until I got too sick to go. I don't really miss it but I really miss all the people there. :crie:
The good ol' ToO.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

i went to AWANAs until junior high, when I quit homeschooling and after we switched churches. I always loved getting ready to go and also when the leaders would play some of the games! :lol: so many memories *happy sigh*

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Love, love, LOVE AWANA. I have been involved with AWANA at our church for the past 5 years. In fact, I am about to leave to go to AWANA right now!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
redrose
Processing

Post by redrose »

I went to AWANA from Cubbies to the end of T&T. I then was a LIT in Cubbies last year. They asked me to help again this year but I was already committed to something.
We have raised our hopes and our cities high
We have followed fragile dreams
But only One could take the measure of our goals