What kind of school?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Vote.

Public
17%
Prive
13%
'Homeschool'
70%

Total votes: 30

V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Thus far I've been home schooled.

I've always kind of wished to have the public school experience. But, I guess I'll just have to wait till college.
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

grades K-12
I've been homeschooled from K - 8th.
And I hope I can be homeschooled the rest of the way through school.
(although I've always wanted to be in a school when I was younger for some reason.)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

V-lady wrote:Thus far I've been home schooled.

I've always kind of wished to have the public school experience. But, I guess I'll just have to wait till college.
I've occasionally wished to be homeschooled, mainly because my friends who are homeschooled can have jobs, and I can't get one until the summer because public school gives you too much homework. Another time I wanted to be homeschooled was when I wanted to train to become a professional athlete, but I never ended up being homeschooled.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've always gone to school, mostly private, and all Christian education. I went to pre-school in a church, and then my kindergarden was in a semi-public school, and then grades one and two were in a logos program at the nicest public school in the city area (probably because it was right outside of the city). Third grade and on I've been at an extremely small private Christian school. Seriously, there's only four other kids in my grade. :P For high school I'll probably be going to another private Christian school where my friends are planning on going.
overcomer91
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by overcomer91 »

I was homeschooled all through except K
redrose
Processing

Post by redrose »

I do distance learning so I am private schooled and home schooled.
We have raised our hopes and our cities high
We have followed fragile dreams
But only One could take the measure of our goals