Is it really weird when...?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

And she's a girl. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:Hello, Evil Chick and JIA. :hug: :hug:
Awwww! A hug! :hug:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Termite wrote:.....Frank.....is a girl.....
Everyone knows that. :noway:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

American Eagle wrote:
Termite wrote:.....Frank.....is a girl.....
Everyone knows that. :noway:
Only once I checked the gender indicator and after I used the wrong pronoun. :anxious:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I've gotta hand it to whoever is discipling the newbies these days...all these introductions are nice. :D

And AE, ask anyone except Catspaw...I'm quite the opposite of all things mean and nasty. :slapfish:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Who are you calling a newbie? I've been here for over a year and would be Chief of Police right now if JIA hadn't ruined everything. :x Humor intended.

Ahh I see... but why then are you slapping the poor smiley? ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!! :mad: Doesn't really matter though, I don't know who most people are. (I can't deside if I should put a :yes: smilie, or a :noway: smilie here. Oh well, I guess you can just take the one you like more.)
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

American Eagle wrote:Who are you calling a newbie? I've been here for over a year and would be Chief of Police right now if JIA hadn't ruined everything. :x Humor intended.

Congrats. I'm sure your a seasoned ToOer in your own way, AE. :yes:

I am entitled to slap my dear old Catspaw every once in awhile. She enjoys it...and I like to fluff her ego once in awhile. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Who are you calling a newbie? I've been here for over a year and would be Chief of Police right now if JIA hadn't ruined everything. :x Humor intended.

I am entitled to slap my dear old Catspaw every once in awhile. She enjoys it...and I like to fluff her ego once in awhile. :-k
Yes, I need a good slap every now and then. Frank and Trent (a.k.a. Trank, the power of term 4!) added the Slapfish smiley just to use it on me, I think. :( They're mean like that, no matter how nice I am to them.

Hey Frank, love you too! :slapfish:

O:)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:hithead: <---Catspaw after she realizes how mean she's being.
Humor fail.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Frankie! :hug: I do so hope you were not washed away by the rain earlier this week. Or... that is my hope if you ever come back and read this. If you don't return, then may the next wave of storms (if anymore ever arrive) get all your socks impossibly wet for ever and ever so they can never dry out again. So there. :noway:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Catspaw wrote:
Frank wrote:

Yes, I need a good slap every now and then. Frank and Trent (a.k.a. Trank, the power of term 4!) added the Slapfish smiley just to use it on me, I think. :( They're mean like that, no matter how nice I am to them.

Hey Frank, love you too! :slapfish:

O:)
Is there a written history of the emoticons and when they were added?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

:hug: Frank dahling!

I'm your President, but you can call me Sarai. \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

darcie wrote:Frankie! :hug: I do so hope you were not washed away by the rain earlier this week. Or... that is my hope if you ever come back and read this. If you don't return, then may the next wave of storms (if anymore ever arrive) get all your socks impossibly wet for ever and ever so they can never dry out again. So there. :noway:
I'll stick around for a little bit, Darcie...what else am I going to do during all these rainy days? :hug:

(Well, actually, the calm-after-the-storm has produced some weird and muggy days up in these parts...blah. :()

Oh, and hello Sarai. :hug:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote: Is there a written history of the emoticons and when they were added?
Nope, I don't think so. I think it would be pretty dull. I think Top and EB added some crazy ones back in term 1, and a few more were added by other teams here and there, but there isn't much to be told, I don't think.

Way to ignore me, Frank. :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Chandler wrote:Humor fail.
Wow, Chandler.

Hello again, Frank. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Catspaw wrote:Way to ignore me, Frank. :mecry:
My acknowledgment of your post proves that I am not ignoring you. :noway:

:D
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Frank wrote:I've gotta hand it to whoever is discipling the newbies these days...all these introductions are nice. :D
It's Catspaw and Amethystic! They tell us not to spam. :( Jk, their points are well taken. (Oops, almost used the wrong contraction back there..unthinkable!)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jelly wrote:
Chandler wrote:Humor fail.
Wow, Chandler.
Hi, Mom! :hug:

Hey, you're not my mom! :evil:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Neither am I.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: