7th Heaven Good-bye (spoilers)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Was this the best way for us to say good-bye to the Camden's?

Yes
10%
No
90%

Total votes: 10

Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

Like what is CW? I don't even know if I have that channel? Like is it liked with ABC or CBS or what?

Yeah Simon is 18 and in college. He tested out of high school after some really hard things happend and went early. Also for those who think the family doesn't act christian I have say i somewhat disagree. Pearcher's families go throught the same stuff everyone eles does. Often more in the stop light than others. THere would be no show if they didn't have problems. Everyone does and for someone to excpect that a pastor's family to be more perfect than everyone eles it's being sterio typical. I mean I was a PK and frankly life inside my house was not always that "chrisitan" I mean look at me I have a kid at 18. So condeming the show 'cuze they aren't a perfect chrisitan family is wrong.
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

UPN and WB are merging to make the CW for the upcoming fall season.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

*thread merged*

What do you ToOers think of 7th Heaven?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I've seen, and I used to watch it all the time. But I don't really care for it...
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

snubs wrote:I've seen, and I used to watch it all the time. But I don't really care for it...
I don't care for it either.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I've never watched it.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I saw one episode once. Meh.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laurie wrote:I've never watched it.
Neither have I. It looks interesting, but I haven't seen any episodes.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

American Eagle wrote:
Laurie wrote:I've never watched it.
Neither have I. It looks interesting, but I haven't seen any episodes.
It is about this pastor's family. They have seven kids:Matt, Mary, Lucy, Simon, Ruthie, David, and Sam. The only eposide I really liked was one when Ruthie was writing to a soldier. The soldier died, and they had a memorial service. That was a touching episode. :)
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I used to be a big fan of 7th Heaven. I liked how cleaner the older episodes were though... Of all network families, 7th Heaven has the most soap opera-esque problems. lol
I do what I do.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

7th Heaven season 1-5,6 were great, but after that it started getting soap-operaish. Matt and Lucy were always my favorite, then Robbie.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

when it jumped to the cw it failed to be 7th heaven. it was poop. i couldnt watch.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.