where have you lived

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

MajorSplendor wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:We lived in Quebec but moved to where I currently live when I was young.
Since then, we've moved a bit, but have stayed in the same state. I personally like moving around, as it's exciting to see new places and meet new people. \:D/
I have some family that live in Quebec and Ontario. How long did you live in Quebec?
Three years. We occasionally still go up there to visit family, which is always fun. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Where in Quebec did you live?

I live there. I wonder if, by chance, we knew the same people.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Bennett wrote:Where in Quebec did you live?

I live there. I wonder if, by chance, we knew the same people.
We actually lived near Montreal, right next to the border.
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

I've moved about 8 times, but I've only lived in 2 states (California and Arizona). I've lived everywhere from big cities (including Phoenix) to medium-sized towns to very small unincorporated communities. \:D/

Jeremy
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I lived in New York for the first 18 months or so of my life, and then we moved down to North Carolina. After living in the same house for... 10? years, or so. Then we moved to the house we currently live in. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I've moved a bunch of times in Argentina and then a bunch of times in Canada (all in one province though).
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I've lived in one house my whole life...I was even born in it. So boring. :(
The good ol' ToO.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've never moved away from the Edmonton area, but we shuffled out and around town quite a bit when I was younger, so I switched schools a lot for my first seven years. Right now I live about 15 minutes out of Edmonton and have been at the same school for over six years.
Danae
Gold Member

Post by Danae »

I have lived in 3 different towns in Ontario, Canada and then when I was 8 I moved to Minnesota. I've lived in two houses since living here.
-Danae
redrose
Processing

Post by redrose »

i have lived in BC All my life. I lived in the lower mainland for 2 1/2 years and I have lived in the south part of the interrior for the rest of that.
We have raised our hopes and our cities high
We have followed fragile dreams
But only One could take the measure of our goals
aussie aio fan
OK
Post by aussie aio fan »

I was born in New South Wales, Australia and moved to Western Australia when I was 8 and have only lived in 3 houses my entire life.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I'll let y'all decide how many times I've moved bc I'm not sure what I do can be called moving, but it feels like it, kinda. I lived in small Town Alabama till i was 7, then we moved over here to Ukraine, (We are here 6-10 months a year) then we live in FL the rest of the year. So I fly for over 24 hours at least twice a year, and we carry ALOT of stuff, so if this is considered moving (going between FL and UA) I move multiple times a year. Otherwise, I've moved 2 times living in three cities, and 7 houses/condos.

~Lea
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I've lived where I do now for around 12 years, we moved here when I was around 5
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I have technically never moved as of yet, but if you want to consider my temporary misplacement for school/coming college, then it could be considered moving. My parents moved with my sister, but I was born in my mother's hospital (the one she works at) and my family and I have lived in the same house for over 17 years.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I've lived in Schroon Lake, NY and moved twice there. Then we moved to Florida and lived in an apartment for 2 years. We moved out of the States, and then just a couple months ago we traveled through the East Coast.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I lived in Boston for several months back in 1999 when my dad was on a business trip there.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I have lived in Fairfax, VA, then when I was two we moved to Richmond, where my sister was born. Then, when I was seven we moved to Portland, OR. Since it was absolutely FREEZING and rainy in Portland we decided to move back to the east coas tafter 2 1/2 years. Welcome, Raleigh NC! Yay! We are enjoying the sunshine!

So I've lived on both sides of the country. Wow!
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

I have lived in...well...the same place all of my life! I was even born in the same house we live in now. (and we don't even live in the country!) :)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Huh? Then where is that?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

If I told you...then you would know where I live! ... It's in the Midwest. In the same state as Odyssey!