Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Brad Dillard wrote:Can you put the money robbing feature on here so I can get my doll? :-
You're asking the wrong question - you know that I can. What you really want to know is if I would. ;) But I think you already know the answer to that one! :noway:

Hey guys, isn't it neat that Regis somehow got the full set of dolls and still has money left over? \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Unless you mean the old invetory then I am clueless as to what you mean.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:
Chandlah wrote:Where?
Under your bed, with the other scary creatures.
Where the wild things are! \:D/
Catspaw wrote:...I don't know. You tell me where you are. :noway:
Not likely.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Brad Dillard wrote:Unless you mean the old invetory then I am clueless as to what you mean.
I was (apparently unsuccessfully) trying to make a joke about how I said I wouldn't let you take money but then did anyway (not really, folks - that was supposed to be the joke) but that apparently didn't work. And now it's not funny, because I tried to explain it. ;)
Chandlah wrote:
Catspaw wrote:...I don't know. You tell me where you are. :noway:
Not likely.
:mope:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What board style do you use>
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:What board style do you use>
I'm using Grayscale - J-man did a great job with it! :D I like the other ones too, and I've used them all for at least a little while, but some of them seem to take longer for the pages to load with my slow internet :( so I just keep using Grayscale! :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Why are you so dull?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Chandlah wrote:Why are you so dull?
She isn't dull! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'd like Catspaw to answer that. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandlah wrote:Why are you so dull?
Because iron sharpens iron, but I'm not made of iron. :( And because the more I interact with you, the duller I get. :( And because the sun isn't visible right now, and that makes things dark and dreary and dull. Or because you think everybody is like you, and therefore also dull. :-k This seems like a flawed perspective to me.

Thanks, Sapphire! Chandler likes to joke around a lot, but I appreciate your kind words. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that you use Grayscale. ;)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

switching from one definition to the other mid-discussion is a ten-yard penalty
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*notes the placement of her original post* :-
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Why is Chnadler spam-happy? :mad:
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Why do they call them guinea pigs when they aren't from guinea and they aren't pigs? :-k
The good ol' ToO.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Irwin wrote:Why is Chnadler spam-happy? :mad:
Why do they make canned ham?

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Why is it that you, a woman, are in a leadership position over the rightfully dominant male gender? I find this appalling and not suitable for a Christian forum. :x
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Tyler wrote:Why is it that you, a woman, are in a leadership position over the rightfully dominant male gender? I find this appalling and not suitable for a Christian forum. :x
This is the 21st century not the 1st

Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

The Bible is never outdated. It doesn't matter that this is the 21st century :noway:. Catspaw is clearly being disobedient :x.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandlah wrote:I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that you use Grayscale. ;)
That thought did cross my mind, but that is the least colourful answer when compared with the ones I provided instead. ;)
humdedum wrote:Can I have a cool teal bar please? \:D/

http://thetoo.com/archive/shop.php?acti ... rchid=2155
No, because when I just tried to log into the admin panel, it logged me out of the ToO instead, so now I have to copy and paste this, and re-log in again, and I don't feel like doing that again. Yo Tyler and/or Kairi - heads up! ;)
She's had some bad influences lately, it seems. :( But it's not nice to name names, so I really can't say any more. :-#
InHisArms wrote:Why do they call them guinea pigs when they aren't from guinea and they aren't pigs? :-k
To give ordinary, average citizens such as ourselves something to ponder and converse about. Oh look, will wonders never cease - it worked!!!!!
31899 wrote:
Why do they make canned ham?

Because people buy it. If they can make purple ketchup and blue Pepsi (albeit without enough market success to continue production) then surely they can make and sell canned ham. ;)
Tyler wrote:Why is it that you, a woman, are in a leadership position over the rightfully dominant male gender? I find this appalling and not suitable for a Christian forum. :x
Why is it that you, and all these other people, have nothing better to do with your lives than ask me such questions? That's the real appalling and unsuitable thing here, my friend. :x

[/end diversion tactic]

And since you're not serious, I refuse to waste my time on a well-thought out response. :noway: