The worst AIO episode!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I've always disliked Pet Peeves and the Great Wishy Woz.... Boo....

As a side note, I had the chicken pox when I first heard Pet Peeves... That might have something to do with it.
I do what I do.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

[quote="American Eagle"]Last night I listened to The Great Wishy Woz for the first time in a very long time. Wow, for the first time ever, I couldn't wait for the episode to be over.

I recently listened to The Twilife Zone and felt the same way. I have liked other 'Twilife Zone' episodes, but didn't remember how irritating the title episode was.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

All "Twilife Zone" episodes are scary in the Orwellian sense and should be banned in the whole world.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I'm Gonna say Someone to watch over me. It just gets really old really fast.... I'll prolly think of more to post later.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wow... to me the end is all worth it.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Yeah, I loved that episode the first time I heard it. \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yea, I remember when I first heard it. I remember just kind of floating down the hall to tell my mom the story. When I was done explaining the episode, I said something to my brother and accidentally called him "Jimmy." :oops: