What books are you reading?

In the same vein as movie/music threads...

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm now reading both Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake-which I have not read before- and Danger in the Shadows-which I have read-by Dee Henderson

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, I really like "Letter Perfect." :D Cathy Marie Hake is a pretty good author.

Right now I'm reading "Hideaway" by Hannah Alexander. My best friend recommended the author, and now this is the 7th book that by Hannah Alexander (actually a pseudonym for a couple that writes together) that I've read. It's quite intriguing so far, and a bit different from the other books I've read by Alexander, which is nice.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Currently, I'm reading Try Fear by James Scott Bell. Lawyer/suspense/mystery genre. ;)

And I'm waiting for Coral Moon to come in at my library so I can read it and the next few in the Kanner Lake series. :x
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

The Shack
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I finished Cape Light and am now starting the second book Home Song.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Arguing With Idiots :inlove:

Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm reading "At First Sight". It's the sequel to "True Believer". I don't know the name of the author though.
Adventure Girl
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Adventure Girl »

Right now I'm reading, Leave It With Him, by Elizabeth Lonseth. So far it been a vary good book.
Adventure Girl
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am reading The Revelation by Beverly Lewis. After that I will read Loves Unfolding Dream by Janette Oke. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Is Loves Unfolding Dream part of the Love Comes Softly series? And have you seen the movies?

Till the end of the line.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

The Top Crusader wrote:Arguing With Idiots :inlove:

Hey I've never read Glenn Beck but my dad and grandfather like him, can you tell me how it is when you finish it?

I'm reading EPIC, the one sequeled by SAGA. It sounds boring. It's not. :violent:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am still enjoying my re read of the Cape Light series. I am now on book three: A Gathering Place.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I've been plodding my way through The Book of Concord since Feburary.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I finally finished reading Justification and Regeneration a few days back, and totally recommend it! I'm now reading a very interesting biography on George Mueller.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

A Widow's Hope by Mary Ellis. Very good so far.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks.
The last book I read was by him too.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'm actually working on reading the Passages books for the first time. :D I just finished Arin's Judgment. I was begining to read the Lord of the Rings books for the first time several months ago, but I had to put those on hold and then got distracted with other books...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Right now I'm reading "Note of Peril" by Hannah Alexander, and it's really good so far! I was sucked right into the story. :D I'm halfway through, and I can't wait to finish it and find out what's happening. :mad:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I've been reading a lot of Tracie Peterson's books lately... I only have about two series left, I think. :- I just finished the Bells of Lowell trilogy. :inlove: I love her books.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm reading Out of Time, by Paul McCusker. \:D/ Which is the second book in the Time Thriller Trilogy...so I'll be starting in on the third book shortly.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.