Questions for EKairi

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Chandlah wrote:When is Top going to be designated permanent admin? :-k
As soon as I make Catspaw the permanent leader of the games committee. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Tyler wrote:
:rofl:

I'd love to see her reaction to that! :hilarious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandlah wrote:
Tyler wrote:

My reaction is quite reasonable. Of course, EK will be out of a job, but Kairi and I can muddle on alone, or find a suitable replacement. Shouldn't be too hard. :-k But actually, I'm delighted to accept! I have tons of fun games in mind, like...tic tac toe and...other stuff. :anxious: Good times all around! ;)
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

A few quick questions about the blog system. Does it have support for either tags or folders (aka categories, labels, etc...) and does each person get only one blog? :-k I'm just curious.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just added the tags plugin and i'll set up multiblogs and categories a bit later.
Catspaw wrote:
Chandlah wrote:
Tyler wrote:

My reaction is quite reasonable. Of course, EK will be out of a job, but Kairi and I can muddle on alone, or find a suitable replacement. Shouldn't be too hard. :-k But actually, I'm delighted to accept! I have tons of fun games in mind, like...tic tac toe and...other stuff. :anxious: Good times all around! ;)
You seemed to do great as the head of the games committee that one time....when was that? :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tyler wrote:
Catspaw wrote: My reaction is quite reasonable. Of course, EK will be out of a job, but Kairi and I can muddle on alone, or find a suitable replacement. Shouldn't be too hard. :-k But actually, I'm delighted to accept! I have tons of fun games in mind, like...tic tac toe and...other stuff. :anxious: Good times all around! ;)
You seemed to do great as the head of the games committee that one time....when was that? :-k
I had totally forgotten about that! I think you're referring to term 5 - I was a member of David O and JF's games/activities/whatever they called it committee, but I don't think I was the head of it. We didn't do a whole lot, but yeah, I recall coming up with a bunch of trivia questions and maybe something else. That was a looong time ago. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Catspaw wrote: My reaction is quite reasonable. Of course, EK will be out of a job, but Kairi and I can muddle on alone, or find a suitable replacement. Shouldn't be too hard. :-k But actually, I'm delighted to accept! I have tons of fun games in mind, like...tic tac toe and...other stuff. :anxious: Good times all around! ;)
I had totally forgotten about that! I think you're referring to term 5 - I was a member of David O and JF's games/activities/whatever they called it committee, but I don't think I was the head of it. We didn't do a whole lot, but yeah, I recall coming up with a bunch of trivia questions and maybe something else. That was a looong time ago. ;)
I only remember because I was on it too. ;) I think Freak-O slighted us by not making us mods. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tyler wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Tyler wrote:
I only remember because I was on it too. ;) I think Freak-O slighted us by not making us mods. :noway:
Yes, that is the one term that I was not a mod or an admin. But I'd like to think that I'm over that by this point in my life. ;) I had forgotten who the other group members were. So you were one of the slackers there. :x I wanted to say Freak-O, but I didn't think enough people would know which team that was. :lol: That was a fun team name combination.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Thank You for putting back up the old header topper thingy.

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

When will your fun be put back? :noway:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Never! :x It will be there for all eternity! \:D/
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could solve Fermat's last theorem? :-k
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

If a woodchuck could solve Fermat's last theorem, he probably wouldn't need to chuck wood. ;)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Fermat was actually a dragon, and his last theorem was a ninja. \:D/

That should make sense to only like one other person. \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I have a truly remarkable amount of meso to spend on these throwing stars, which my inventory is too small to contain. :-$

also ARE YOU CALLING ANDREW WILES A WOODCHUCK MY GOOD SIR
pistols at dawn
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Do you plan to introduce perks for newspapers or reorganize where newspaper factions are found? \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

We actually haven't discussed it since we've been busy with alot of other stuff but when we get around to it we'll let ya know. \:D/
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Change the announcemnt link to

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=24394

Otherwise we can't read it. :p
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

...hm, yeah, my bad...it appaears if you copy the link while you're in a closed forum it will refer you to read that topic in that forum. Weirdsauce. :-k Thanks for pointing that out. \:D/