Darien's Rise: Album or Radio/Online

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

How will you be listening to the upcoming Darien's Rise dramatization?

I will be listening to the album straight through.
23%
I will be listening the old fashioned way week by week.
65%
I'm still undecided.
12%

Total votes: 26

King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

American Eagle wrote:I wonder, has anyone here finished all of the Darien's Rise episode?
I have. I got it Wednesday after school and listened straight through right away, with the unfortunate exception of my dad's birthday celebration, to which my attendance was mandatory in between parts 6 and 7. I plan on listening through again tomorrow, but haven't had much time recently.

I believe Jacob Isom has heard it all as well.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I've listened to it all the way through! \:D/ I stayed up when I got it on wednesday and listened. \:D/
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

American Eagle wrote:I wonder, has anyone here finished all of the Darien's Rise episode?
Dr. Isom
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I live in Sweden so shipping is a killer. I liked Book 2 so much better that I will wait and see if they continue the series. I have to say that I like it though. I wasn't sure I would. I like that Whit is the narrator and that they are using the usual AIO actors. From the board messages, it sounded like they might have a whole new crew.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Um, yeah. I got my copy last Saturday, and my husband and I listened to the whole thing straight through Sunday night :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.