Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Comment allez vous?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Tyler wrote:But, why should I be forced to learn french? I'm not canadian! :x ...or french!
Yo, you signed up for it! You're in university - sign up for some other class if you don't want to be bi/trilingual. :noway: Not that I really speak much French, even though I am a Canadian...but it is a valuable skill to have! O:)
Chandlah wrote:Comment allez vous?
Ca va bien, merci. Et tu?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Brute? :mecry:
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Can you actually prove you are related to one Regis Blackgaard? :noway:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Can you actually prove you are related to one Regis Blackgaard? :noway:
Oh dear...EB has regressed 4-5 years into the past. :( Sad. You know that I love your and Uncle Reggie's crazy sense of humour! :lol: Go read the zillion random Blackgaard-related threads if you need your memory refreshed. :x
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

Catspaw, do you think money plays a factor in how much people post?
If so, why?
If not, why?
Who are you considering voting for in the upcoming election?
If creampuffs magically turned into fish, would you eat pie,pi,fish,or cheesecake?
Merry Christmas!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Answer to number four: SHE CAN'T VOTE, as stated 10 tens every election...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Except in the case of a tie, in which case she will vote for Gabriel and Fenix.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Eh, yeah...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Sonuna wrote:Except in the case of a tie, in which case she will vote for Gabriel and Fenix.
No, that's where my vote goes every election. Catspaw is the good twin that votes for the ones that don't take over and wreak havoc, like DavidO/JesusFreak777. :roll:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

prestoncamden11 wrote:Catspaw, do you think money plays a factor in how much people post?
If so, why?
If not, why?
Who are you considering voting for in the upcoming election?
If creampuffs magically turned into fish, would you eat pie,pi,fish,or cheesecake?
I think it plays a small role for most people, and perhaps a larger role for some people, if they're trying to get money for something in particular or still find it a novelty. I think that most people don't spend much time thinking about posting just for money, but instead post on threads they find interesting. :D

As mentioned, I don't vote, unless the unlikely event of a tie occurs. :)

Cheesecake! Yummy! :drool:
darcie wrote:
Sonuna wrote:Except in the case of a tie, in which case she will vote for Gabriel and Fenix.
No, that's where my vote goes every election. Catspaw is the good twin that votes for the ones that don't take over and wreak havoc, like DavidO/JesusFreak777. :roll:
It would depend on whether I thought Shadowpaw would like me more if I chose like him! \:D/ Oh Shadowpaw... :inlove:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Is LizzieG currently visiting you? Or do your similar status updates have some significance you'd like to share with the rest of the class? :x
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Where did you get that cute avatar? Did you make it?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Can my NFL thread be put back in Harlequin because that's where they have always stayed in years past and change scares me. :mecry:
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Serious question: Why is it that when I send a PM it doesn't automatically send? Why does it simply sit in the Outbox? And what is the difference between the outbox and sent messages?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Sent messages have been recieved/read, outbox messages haven't been read yet.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Catspaw, how can I still be tired after getting 11 hours of sleep last night?

Do you think my avatar looks like a picture I took or one I found somewhere?

<3<3<3
BBB
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Catspaw, how can I still be tired after getting 11 hours of sleep last night?
Weirdly enough, you can still feel tired if you get to much sleep, it's happened to me before for some reason.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I think it has something to do with your body being "shut down"f or so long that your whole system is sluggish because it can't recuperate from it, or something. :-k
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw, what's the biggest number of questions that have piled up before you've been able to answer them all?
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait