Dead Goombas

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

Pseudonym wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Ducks will obviously win over the Goombas. They can fly and waddle and quack and all that stuff! \:D/ Goombas just... waddle. 1/3 of the abilities doesn't leave much of a chance at victory. :noway:
This is more than a small fight of two different... animal-like creatures, this is bigger than you may be able to comprehend. This is a battle of the wits! This is a battle for the minds of the free peoples! Ducks have the power to deceive others into believing that they are the innocents in an unnecessary war while corrupting the hearts men to kill and steal for their evil purposes. But we, the Alliance of Free Men and Goombas, have something better, we have righteous intentions. We are on the right side. We are on the winning side. We fight for freedom, liberty, and fraternity. We fight for peace. We fight for truth.

Truth and goombas forever on the scaffold, duckies forever on the throne, yet that scaffold sways the future...
Yes, truth has been spoken. The power of the Ducky is beyond our strength, yet we fight on! Lonely, but firm in the knowledge that we will make a world where no one need be alone! The truth will win in the end! Prepare for the future!
Shadowgirl13
Tallying up

Post by Shadowgirl13 »

I think they both have a fair advantage. While ducks have skills and some followers, goombas only have one skill but have A LOT of followers. This shall be interesting...
If your reading this, then that means I've proved that pizza is really good for you.
Yay!!!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Are you the mysterious mercenary working for both sides as the mood strikes who will eventually become a greater threat causing us to band together and realize that there are grander things than this rivalry, or are you the mysterious mercenary etc. etc. who ... I don't know. Doesn't do that sort of thing?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shadowgirl13
Tallying up

Post by Shadowgirl13 »

Mysterious, yes
If your reading this, then that means I've proved that pizza is really good for you.
Yay!!!!
TheFireCharmer
Not as new

Post by TheFireCharmer »

-pokes all of them- Have the duckies killed you already?
RAWR, Juice!